Premium Membership Registration Now Open

DaBigBone

Established Member
Figured it was time I signed up! Thanks for all you guys do. I'll take a L shirt

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Paid, 2xl black

Edit: Got the shirt. Awesome-Sauce!!

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Finally got my T-shirt, took literally a year! but it looks good!

thanks SVT.

Sorry about that. Mustang Week wiped us out last year and we had to switch suppliers. Things are looking up on the inventory front though. I have something truly special that we hope to add to the store very soon.

jbs$

Established Member
Sid, I have made several attempts to re-up my membership, however, the site will not take my CC. Keep getting a message that information is missing, but I can find no place where I left anything out.

Myster_SVT

Established Member
hey guys, im new to the group and paid for premium membership but i havent heard anything or anyone to follow up. Nor have i seen any letters in the mail regarding my subscription. Is this membership still valid or did SVTperformance just take my money?

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
hey guys, im new to the group and paid for premium membership but i havent heard anything or anyone to follow up. Nor have i seen any letters in the mail regarding my subscription. Is this membership still valid or did SVTperformance just take my money?
Same here, I joined when the new site was coming up and havent heard anything.....I also see ads

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Travis is good for it! Sometimes they're a little delayed when waiting for shirt batches and stickers etc.

Reminds me, need to renew

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Same here, I joined when the new site was coming up and havent heard anything.....I also see ads

I'm not sure if they fixed it yet, but they did say at one point that the switch to the new site platform removed user group attributes which allowed no ads for premium members, and it was something they were working on to add back in.

Users who are viewing this thread