Premium Membership Registration Now Open

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What does the shirt look like? What are the big perks of getting the premium membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shirt is the SVTP Classic T, which is basically this but in grey:

WhiteSVTPshirt.jpg

The list of benefits is on the first page of this thread.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Comin off a fresh 1 week ban, you think I’d come in here and blast the site.

Well, trolls and all, I wanted to come in here and praise a difficult task of keeping discussions possible in an ever changing era.

Thank you for a great site, and all the nice write ups, community commitments and general badassery.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Comin off a fresh 1 week ban, you think I’d come in here and blast the site.

Well, trolls and all, I wanted to come in here and praise a difficult task of keeping discussions possible in an ever changing era.

Thank you for a great site, and all the nice write ups, community commitments and general badassery.
Great comment, and we do what do for a reason. Never, ever any hard feelings on my side. Thank you for understanding.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Great comment, and we do what do for a reason. Never, ever any hard feelings on my side. Thank you for understanding.

I am in business management, and do a lot of interactions aside from that in investing and remodeling. I completely get why rules and guidelines exist, and don’t hold enforcement against those tasked with keeping the peace.

I actually wanted to apologize to you because though it seemed that I blatantly disregarded your comments, I had actually taken so long in replying to the other person that I didn’t see your intermitten comments.

Anyways, no hard feelings or offense taken. I’m of the belief that if I knowingly am breaking the law, such as a street race or a fist fight in a bar, I’m at no mans mercy but the laws due process.

Keep up the great work and thanks for a well handled site.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Premium membership done. When you get to it, XL shirt, please. And again, thanks for doing a great job!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Felt I owed it to the website to contribute such a small amount of money for all of the knowledge I have gained on my 04 Cobra here. I hope others think of this and become a Premium Member!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread