Procharged 16 vs GT350

ramstein

Established Member
There's a yellow GT350 that I see often on my way to work late evening and for the past couple days I decided to play with him but the results were confusing and surprisingly close.
My mods: Procharger stage 2 with stock exhaust making 640/511
GT350 looks stock, sounds stock. I' not sure though if it' an R, but doubt it.
Anyway, did 3 total pulls all from 65 to 110 or so and I was only car and a half ahead. 3rd time he jumped but I reacted quickly and was about a car ahead.
I'e raced c7, put 5 cars on him easy, the new zl1, put a car on him but this gt350 really confused me. I expected to putt a couple buses on him. Again I didn' hear any blower noise, exhaust looked and sounded stock, I shifted quick....can' understand what the heck happened. I see base Ss camaro running even with them and c7 in stock form. He should'e made north of 600whp to hang with me like that.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Definitely had mods. My buddy's stock GT350 ran dead even with my CJ/AED tuned, stock exhaust Boss 302. We would obviously get walked by a Procharged S550.

Maybe tune and exhaust? They are pretty loud as is, maybe the owner swapped the headers and left the stock mufflers.

ramstein

Established Member
Tune and exhaust is what my initial reaction was but even with tune and exhaust he'd still be around 480/420, and havier I think a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread