Procharged 5.0

Terminal03

Established Member
Hi guys, I'm in need of some advice on my coyote. Recently installed an f.1 on the car and now I'm in need of lt headers and exhaust but I don't want any drone if possible .. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I'm looking to buy a couple days after Christmas.

Zemedici

Established Member
F-1 on a 2015? Sick man. We use stainless works at my shop. Call Robert up and tell him josh from Injected sent you.

I can attach a video of my girls car if you'd like

Terminal03

Established Member
Ya man that would be great would love to hear it.. car is making some sick power but it's also making to much boost and I have the 4.5" pully on the car. Going to the 4.8" pully and gonna do full exhaust in hopes it will lower my boost levels so I can give play.. car hasn't even turned over 1k miles yet.

Terminal03

Established Member
Ya man that would be great would love to hear it.. car is making some sick power but it's also making to much boost and I have the 4.5" pully on the car. Going to the 4.8" pully and gonna do full exhaust in hopes it will lower my boost levels so I can go play.. car hasn't even turned over 1k miles yet.

Terminal03

Established Member
No videos as of yet car is still in the works.. car is making 800 rwhp @5k r.p.m. But the boost keeps going up from there and I told the tuner not to take it any further until we install a bigger pully and full exhaust to try and keep the boost from spiking. We are shooting for 18lbs of boost but a @5500 boost was @ 22lbs and I got nervous and told him to stop... just don't want to build the motor just yet I want to take the advantage of the stock engine.. should be finished and testing next week getting ready tx2k and will post some test hits..

Users who are viewing this thread