Racebronco hood GB #2 is a GO!

GTpower01

Established Member
If anyone is interested in buying my spot for a 50/50 lmk. I need a hood now and can’t wait how ever long this is going to take since I expected it to be here already.
Feel free to shoot me a message if interested.

Michael Plackis- PM SENT

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea Im still waiting on an update, gonna be moving in July and I may need to change my ship to address.

MG0h3

Established Member
Steve said may as well get duraflex if you plan to paint.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
This might sound like a noob question, but can the 50/50 hood be painted factory color or would it be better to go with a duraflex?

I painted my 50/50 factory. I instructed the shop to leave part of it carbon but they missed the memo.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Yea Im still waiting on an update, gonna be moving in July and I may need to change my ship to address.

No worries ill be in touch with every one by then. Everyone but 1 person still has shipping due so we’d be in contact anyways.

Ill see what i can find out this week update wise

Blackbob04

Established Member
Looks like no updates and no date for the future. Well if someone wants to buy my spot for a full carbon hood pm me

cj428mach

Established Member
Looks like no updates and no date for the future. Well if someone wants to buy my spot for a full carbon hood pm me
I heard a friend of a friend was wanting some tf wheels and called tf multiple times with no answer so he gave up and bought used. My dad always told me as soon as your customers can't get a hold of you you're out of business. Lets hope thats not the case for tf.

Blackbob04

Established Member
It seams that way. If u look at all the post in this gb. He always says he will give an update but never actually does. Yeah you had a kid. But everyone has kids. Your life and work don’t stop. Chinese New Year is long but people officially only take 4-7 days off. Most don’t even take that. I also wanted to buy wheels. But they way they did this gb and not returning calls or emails. I not going to wait 3 years for wheels. I really want the hood but I getting over it. If someone would like to pay for it. I will gladly let them have my spot.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Have you even been to China for the Chinese New Year? They take a month sometimes. I’ve even seen some friends that live and work there take more then that off before. It’s a big deal. Most companies stock up ahead of time so it’s not felt by customers.

Yeah Steve is busy and Mia with a lot of stuff outside of true forged but in other post and other threads he said things are going to be like this till some things get straight.

From personal experience I can say the hoods worth it 125%. Don’t know if another run would be made.

Users who are viewing this thread