Raced a GT500 on I-5 today, Anybody on here?

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I get it's Pics and Video Buffet but let me spell it out for you Ford fans...I was hoping that the loser of the race was on here and would post the race as I'm sure I saw a go pro...No matter, I guess he didn't want to post an ass kicking.

LOLZ! "I get it! But I dont want to follow the rules anyway! Ford fans!"

and he thinks he saw a GoPro.. Isnt sure, but he thinks he did. Just like all gt500 owners are on this board, and all post videos.

Lots of info there too

But whatever. Maybe you will find you long lost racer friend

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
And just like GM's dreams and aspirations, OP is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gone, I just don't live on this board...I was just asking if the he was on the board as you have so many members...Apparently he isn't on here...Obviously the wrong section as well...And obviously not a friendly bunch as I started out generic.

Machdup1

Established Member
ff69e7c423a583ec2bf0cf4c24ff7d3c.jpg

You may need to overnight parts from Japan to make that a 10sec car.

stangfreak

Established Member
I get it's Pics and Video Buffet but let me spell it out for you Ford fans...I was hoping that the loser of the race was on here and would post the race as I'm sure I saw a go pro...No matter, I guess he didn't want to post an ass kicking.

we are all still waiting for GM factory parts to even be in a car that goes 5's. Im pretty sure you know mihovetzs 2500lb race car uses an oem block and oem FGT heads to propel the car into the 5's at 250mph. LSX? lol. http://www.dragzine.com/news/john-mihovetz-lowers-ford-mod-motor-record-to-a-blistering-5-88/

AND what happened to engine build offs they were doing not to long ago. all the ford motors came in first lol. LSX? lol. Yes we are FORD FANS. stop being a typical vette ***.

sit back down on your computer chair, stop pounding your little chest, and be a good boy.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
we are all still waiting for GM factory parts to even be in a car that goes 5's. Im pretty sure you know mihovetzs 2500lb race car uses an oem block and oem FGT heads to propel the car into the 5's at 250mph. LSX? lol. http://www.dragzine.com/news/john-mihovetz-lowers-ford-mod-motor-record-to-a-blistering-5-88/

AND what happened to engine build offs they were doing not to long ago. all the ford motors came in first lol. LSX? lol. Yes we are FORD FANS. stop being a typical vette ***.

sit back down on your computer chair, stop pounding your little chest, and be a good boy.

?????????????, Hey Stangfreak, it wasn't a Vette so get over your fordness...I just wondered if the GT took a video.

Last edited:

mdever12

Established Member
Not gone, I just don't live on this board...I was just asking if the he was on the board as you have so many members...Apparently he isn't on here...Obviously the wrong section as well...And obviously not a friendly bunch as I started out generic.

Do you assume every member "lives" on this forum? Since you don't, why would you expect him to?

Please don't use "generic" to describe your demeanor again. It's very unbecoming :(

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you assume every member "lives" on this forum? Since you don't, why would you expect him to?

Please don't use "generic" to describe your demeanor again. It's very unbecoming :(

He assumes anyone at the family reunion that isn't married is available. So why wouldn't he assume all GT500 owners are on SVTP.

Users who are viewing this thread