Reload this Page GOT MUSTANG BACK FROM BODY SHOP!!! PHOTOS!

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Got mustang back from body shop!!! Photos!

alright guys after a week of sending my car to the local body shop i got my car back yesterday! Had the front bumper license plate holes filled and entire bumper refinished and painted. Cost me $300 and turned out absolutely amazing! Slight over spray on one rim but nothing clay cant take care of! everybody said that the body shop couldn't match the laser red tri coat paint but it is almost a dead on match and once i get the whole car paint correction (should be under a month now) it will be perfect!! bumper is just a little bit brighter so i think paint correcting will make the rest of the car match! Photos below what you guys think??

6886234415_0514bfbed0_b.jpg

Last edited:

tnuce10

Established Member
Who did the work and where in Ohio are you?

I'd like to find a good shop to respray my front bumper too

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Who did the work and where in Ohio are you?

I'd like to find a good shop to respray my front bumper too

I work in Hamilton Ohio about 30 minutes north of Cincinnati. & the local Buick gmc dealer body shop did the work. Where do you live?

Sent from my HTC Rezound via Tapatalk

tnuce10

Established Member
I work in Hamilton Ohio about 30 minutes north of Cincinnati. & the local Buick gmc dealer body shop did the work. Where do you live?

I'm in Mt Vernon..its about an hour north of Columbus

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I'm in Mt Vernon..its about an hour north of Columbus

No way? my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins live there!!! I know exactly where you are at man! Lol small world out there!! I used to live in Orrville just north of there too!

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Man this really makes me want to get my front bumper resprayed...just so worried that it'll look off. Damn bugs stains make the whole front of the car look shitty to me.

I'd pay 300 in a heartbeat if I knew the color would match.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Man this really makes me want to get my front bumper resprayed...just so worried that it'll look off. Damn bugs stains make the whole front of the car look shitty to me.

I'd pay 300 in a heartbeat if I knew the color would match.

I know man I hated mine and the license plate holes annoyed me lol. Yours mineral gray or shadow gray??

Edit I see is dsg from your name lol could it be as hard as laser red? Or is it tri coat too?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread