Road rage incident

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
03Sssnake said according to "scuttlebutt" which means "rumor or gossip". Not a reported fact.

Both drivers deserve some jail time. And let's not forget that their foolishness caused an innocent bystander to flip his vehicle. Fortunately he wasn't injured, but his vehicle was. IMO these two drivers should be required to pay for his repair, rather than it be the insurance company (which contributes to rate increases over time). JMO.

Actually they said he was injured, with non life threatening injuries.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I seem to be alone here, but just going off the video, the car looks like it may have been a startled reaction instead of an intentional swerve. I've seen plenty of people swerve when surprised, such as suddenly getting your door kicked. Biker left the scene of an accident he caused. Hopefully the story gets a follow up, to see what actually happened and if it was intentional.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I seem to be alone here, but just going off the video, the car looks like it may have been a startled reaction instead of an intentional swerve. I've seen plenty of people swerve when surprised, such as suddenly getting your door kicked. Biker left the scene of an accident he caused. Hopefully the story gets a follow up, to see what actually happened and if it was intentional.

It's not in the video but the witness who took the video said the Sentra crossed the double yellow and almost took out the biker, and then there was an exchange of words and gestures between the two before he got his camera on.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
It's not in the video but the witness who took the video said the Sentra crossed the double yellow and almost took out the biker, and then there was an exchange of words and gestures between the two before he got his camera on.
Oh I'm sure, but the bike escalated it to the next level with the kick. That type of swerve to me looked more surprise than willful attempt. May be wrong, but just going off what we saw.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Beginning of the video shows the sentra crossing the double yellows.

LOL @ surprise swerve. Sure, maybe the sentra driver thought if he swerved the car enough it would pop the dent back out.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Precisely why Murder wud never fit.

TK Doom

Established Member
How do you like the Fusion Sport?

Its a really nice car. Considering I came from a Cobra.

But it is very comfy, has great pep, and is generally a good (great?) choice as a replacement of my daily driver. The Sync 3 has a few quirks, but overall its very good. It came with 5 years of Nav Traffic too. (even though the 6 months free of XM radio expired.) But i really enjoy the Bluetooth, and the upgraded sound system is really good. The AC seats are a dream, and the remote start is neato.

When i sell it in 6.5 years- 8 years (which i will, its a keeper like a Cobra, but kind of a throw away car), i will definitely consider another similar Ford product. Course, the way things are progressing, i wonder what cars will be like in 8 years.

Users who are viewing this thread