RPM Redline Not Changing to 7k....

ktulu1984

Established Member
So I just got my car back from Ford for some body repair work and my redline on my gauge isn't changing to 7k once warmed up. Anyone else know what would cause this?

Fox&Cobra

Established Member
not up to temperature. And if it is then you may need to see if it's got any codes thrown on it but if it doesn't I would ask if they reflashed it.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like a tune reflash. Looks like you're modded, did you specify no computer reflashes?
Otherwise, I'd check for codes or a reason it's not reaching temp after a drive cycle. If nothing there, contact Lund but I'd be hesitant to run it hard until figured out.
-J

quikstang90

Established Member
Sounds like a tune reflash. Looks like you're modded, did you specify no computer reflashes?
Otherwise, I'd check for codes or a reason it's not reaching temp after a drive cycle. If nothing there, contact Lund but I'd be hesitant to run it hard until figured out.
-J

Same thing happened to my 14, with matt from lund tuning it .. I mentioned it to him and he said he would look into it but after driving it a few times it started working again. Must have to relearn it with the adaptive computers in these cars

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ktulu1984

Established Member
I think it may be a bad O2 sensor. Never saw a check engine light but I looked at the diagnostics on my nGauge and have 0155 code.

Users who are viewing this thread