S550 20x10 Tires Squared

PsyCoe

Established Member
I'm wanting to run 20x10s all around on my 2017 Whipple GT with 275/30/20s up front and 305/30/20s in the rear. The wheels in question have a +42 offset. Seen some others do it successfully, but I am lowered on the eibach sportlines. Think there will be any fitment issues besides maybe needing a small spacer up front?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Cool Car! The Eibach kit should not effect the overall fitment of the wheels/tires...as that is designed really to just close the gap. That doesn't mean we haven't seen fitment issues because of it, but it is rare. That being said, going with a 10" wide wheel on the front of almost any car, we couldn't give a fitment guarantee. That is just a wide wheel and with the steering being a concern, it almost always hits/rubs. The offset may not push the wheel out far enough to clear the shocks/struts and with the vehicle being lowered, you may not want it pushing out too far either. Sorry to sound so wishy-washy about this, but with the car having mods, it is hard to 100% certain.

You can always order a single wheel, and we'll still ship for free, test fit it, and if it works, we'll ship the other 3. If you had the exact wheel you are looking at as well, I can run it past some of my Mustang people internally here as well to get their opinions.

Hope to hear from you soon,

-Don

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread