S550 60 ft time expectations?

Draggin65stang

I posted in the drag racing forum as well but want to specifically hear from the s550 guys. What kind of 60's are you seeing and what method to get there. I've been struggling to just get 2.0's. I have not slipped the clutch too bad but I did get the best result that way. Just curious what you guys are getting. Leaving at 4500 just causes the car to bog down.

Roush supercharger, long tubes and a drag radials.

Growlar

Established Member
I have gotten a best of 1.7 in my a-10 stock tired na 18 pp ...my best in '10 Shelby with 305 nt 05 and some suspension work was 1.8 ..I got that by a quick slip from around 3500 rpm and its very inconstant using that method, but only way I found to do it without spinning or bogging

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I posted in the drag racing forum as well but want to specifically hear from the s550 guys. What kind of 60's are you seeing and what method to get there. I've been struggling to just get 2.0's. I have not slipped the clutch too bad but I did get the best result that way. Just curious what you guys are getting. Leaving at 4500 just causes the car to bog down.

Roush supercharger, long tubes and a drag radials.

With your power level and manual trans, you are going to have to get a 17" set of Bias Ply tires with a big sidewall and let her eat.

Users who are viewing this thread