Saleen speedster 40th annaversry tonneau cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRUCKINKID

Established Member
If you know about this cover then you know how hard they are to find. Only available in 2004 with the purchase of a Saleen Speedster. It has an attached low raise lightbar that sets this cover aside from any other you will see. It is currently black and could use a fresh paint job. I don't check this site all that often so please email me at [email protected] I paid $1100.00 for this 2 years ago. Make me an offer.
PICT0370.jpg

c4.jpgc3.jpgc1.jpg

Last edited:

02blownGT

Established Member
Im interested, is it possible to store it inside the car with top up if you had to park somewhere for a long period of time?

TRUCKINKID

Established Member
Im interested, is it possible to store it inside the car with top up if you had to park somewhere for a long period of time?
You might be able to fit it in the car somehow but I wouldn't suggest it and it will not fit in the trunk. I am in Temecula so if you are still interested let me know.

Turbo714

If you know about this cover then you know how hard they are to find. Only available in 2004 with the purchase of a Saleen Speedster. It has an attached low raise lightbar that sets this cover aside from any other you will see. It is currently black and could use a fresh paint job. I don't check this site all that often so please email me at [email protected] I paid $1100.00 for this 2 years ago. Make me an offer.
View attachment 37031

View attachment 37165View attachment 37166View attachment 37167
Do u still have it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread