Savannah,GA Saturday Meets

slow2002gt

Detective Kia
Established Member
How are they lately? the 2 past times ive been there last month they have been busted as soon as I get there. Kinda sucks driving an hour only to get kicked out 11 seconds after arriving.

crazycarlo

Established Member
I havnt been lately but I have been reading that they have been getting busted up lately. However alot of people Meet at the starbucks on Abercorn near the Pepboys around 9:30 there is usually a good bit of nice cars there. Plus the cops cant say anything if your a paying customer. They keep running people off from the meets saying its private property.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
I've never been, but was invited this past week. Is it worth the 1 hour drive to chance it being broken up? Plus I don't know hardly anybody :p

crazycarlo

Established Member
No I just got word the cops have been bad there and said they were going to start wrigint tickets/arresting ppl. The new spot for Savannah would be the old Hummer dealership on Hwy 17.

As far as worth the hour drive from the boro....depends. I mean during the summer on any given friday or saturday night there are PLENTY of cars out and about. Its still nice to get out and cruise down abercorn. Ill post back up with more info after I find out how next sat goes at the new spot.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
No I just got word the cops have been bad there and said they were going to start wrigint tickets/arresting ppl. The new spot for Savannah would be the old Hummer dealership on Hwy 17.

As far as worth the hour drive from the boro....depends. I mean during the summer on any given friday or saturday night there are PLENTY of cars out and about. Its still nice to get out and cruise down abercorn. Ill post back up with more info after I find out how next sat goes at the new spot.

Please do..

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
Yeah piggly wiggly is full of highschoolers. That spot is burned.

Starbucks has the higher end cars.. vettes gtrs etc.

Its been too cold for me as far as getting traction.

WhiteSnake99

Established Member
I know when I was going out, they would meet at Starbucks and around 10:30/11:00 they would head to Piggly Wiggly. Most of the kids have their bedtime by then and it was pretty relaxed. I know a few guys in one of the clubs that meet at Starbucks. Most of them, including myself, are deployed right now but, when we get back I will make sure to post on here the safe meet spot. They were the ones who started the Pig meet and then moved because too many retards were showing up.

Users who are viewing this thread