Save 10% On SVE Parts For Your Mustang!

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hey everyone! We are running a 10% off sale on hundreds of our SVE products. This does include the SVE Lowering Springs, Control Arms, Steering Wheels, and hundreds more!

https://lmr.com/products/SVE-Mustang-Parts

15440411_10154764077109844_4676584400078593724_o.jpg

drce500

Established Member
would that include the drag wheels?also im looking for fronts and m/t tires like in the kit but only want fronts,can i get a price?thank you

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hey Buddy,

The sale did not include drag wheels but if you give us a call at 1-866-507-3786 and mention you have the code LMR6, they can get you the forum discount added in and get you a price.

96GT226410

Established Member
It's there still a fitment issue with the FR500 steering wheel? I remember my brother telling me he had a hard time with his 98 because the install required some modifications.

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
It's there still a fitment issue with the FR500 steering wheel? I remember my brother telling me he had a hard time with his 98 because the install required some modifications.

There is a slight modification necessary on the cruise button brackets but it is just a quick file down. Was there a different modification he was having to make?

96GT226410

Established Member
There is a slight modification necessary on the cruise button brackets but it is just a quick file down. Was there a different modification he was having to make?

I thought I remember him having trouble getting the steering wheel to sit down enough. He had to file the hub down a little.

Tyler@LMR

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Established Member
I thought I remember him having trouble getting the steering wheel to sit down enough. He had to file the hub down a little.

That is the first I have heard of that issue. We have installed a couple of them up here on employee cars with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread