Save UP TO $200 Instantly | Discount Tire Direct eBay Sale!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Where are the Michelin Pilot 4S tires? I want 275x40-19's and 255x40-19's. I'll even pay now with the discount if I have to wait for the tires to show up. Thanks

Thank you for your question DeepImpact!

As coz noted, special order items, such as the Pilot Sport 4S in these sizes, are not eligible for the eBay promotion since they are a non-stocking item.

DeepImpact

Established Member
When will Discount stock the Michelin Sport 4 S? They are replacing the super sport and those are the standard sizes of 2015-2018 Performance Pack Mustangs. That is a lot of tires on the road...
Thanks. I guess I'll wait and focus on some ET Streets and tires for my wife's Explorer Sport. 20k miles and the Hankooks are gone!

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for your message. What size are you looking for in the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S. We would be happy to check availability.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
275x40-19's and 255x40-19's

Thanks

Thank you for your continued patience!

As of right now, there are no plans to carry the Pilot Sport 4S in stock at DTD, in the PP sizes however we can special order them at any time and depending on availability, can have a new set to your door within just a few business days.

PM Sent!

LEXiiON

Poser !!!!!!!!
Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks to you guys, I got a set of new shoes for the Shelby. Awesome sale !
Should arrive tomorrow

LEXiiON

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm not sure when the next e-bay sale will be but there will be a sale for Memorial Day although we don't have the specifics at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread