Scottsdale Collector Car Auctions

flattrack53

Established Member
Anyone on here going out to Scottsdale for any of the car auctions? It has been a while since I've seen many of the members post. If any of you are trying to meet up for a drink or to shoot the shit.... My schedule is as follows.

Thursday- Rustle and Steal morning/afternoon... Penske event/ Barrett Jackson in the evening
Friday- Gooding and Company morning... RM in the afternoon... Barrett Jackson
Saturday- Barrett Jackson all day.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yeah we are going. Couple things I might suggest. You might want to hit RM Thursday as their auctions are Thursday and Friday nights. If you go Friday half their lots will be gone already. No plans to hit Bohnams? Their auction is Thursday. Understood you might be might be going to places to see specific lots.

flattrack53

Established Member
I'd love to hit Bonhams if somehow we can swing it. My dad has a car going through Barrett between 7:00-7:30pm on Saturday. So we have to spend a good amount of time representing the car. Usually we only spend 3/4 a day at Barrett.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Bohnams I think is only 100 lots, so doesn't take long to see everything. We have missed it in the past, as they go Thursday. This year going straight from the airport Wednesday. Barrett, you can walk for a day and not see half. What lot number, I'll try to swing by to say hello.

flattrack53

Established Member
That works; ill shoot you a pm with my cellphone number later this week. It's lot# 1376

Users who are viewing this thread