SCT PRP vs motes quarterhouse

Spoolin B00ST

Established Member
I currently have a vortech 01 cobra and I'm looking to tune it myself, moats is pretty cheap, and I would want it with tunerpro, is the sct prp more user friendly? Is there anything that makes the price difference worth it? Lemme hear your experiences!

Blown38

Established Member
SCT has templates and descriptions of what certain parameters do, which is nice for a newbie. I like Binary editor better than Tuner Pro but I haven't used tuner pro much and have used BE for a long time on my tbird. The live tuning with the QH is awesome. Don't have to shut the car off to load changes you've made. The SCT on device datalogging is nicer at least X4 or newer, than lugging around the laptop.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Quarterhorse and Binary Editor here as well

I definitely like it. However, it can sometimes be tricky getting advice on our modular setups since most people do use SCT, but I have't ran into any major issues.

Bullitt5566

Established Member
I've used both. I think SCT PRP is the way to go. Quarterhourse will get the job done, but it has a steep learning curve. SCT is easy to navigate and use. What sold me was the datalogging, LiveWire is much better than TunerPro and you can't use LiveWire with the QH chip installed.

Users who are viewing this thread