SCT X4 General error 110A1 for some tunes

BeanCrusher

Sidetracked yet again.
Established Member
I am having an issue trying to install some tunes, but not others. (Tunes that I am creating) Some tunes will not upload to the vehicle, while others will. Which tunes will or will not upload are always the same. I get a general error 110A1. The differences in tune are minor, and I have tried deleting the offending tunes and reinstalling on the X4 to no avail.

Any suggestions? (I mean other than call SCT...again...)

BeanCrusher

Sidetracked yet again.
Established Member
Ahhh....nevermind. Reloaded the offending tunes yet again, but this time allowed user programmable options, or whatever, and now everything is good.

ford ave

Established Member
Ahhh....nevermind. Reloaded the offending tunes yet again, but this time allowed user programmable options, or whatever, and now everything is good.
bencrusher i know im bringing back a thread from the dead, i was hoping you could shine some light on this i have a tune from my tuner but i get the same code you where getting when i try to upload it to the car and my tuner is telling me he woiuld have to call sct is there anything i can try to make it work your reply would be highly appreciated thank you

Users who are viewing this thread