searching for a friendly tuner who has tuned a 2.3 Whipple car to sell me a tune

Jiffy

Established Member
Hi guys
I am having an issue with my tuner. they've had my car for 11 weeks (yes eleven) and I really would like it back, so I want to find a tuner in the US who I can buy a tune from to send to these guys.

So, the issues:

I'm in Australia. There are only 300 SVT Cobras in Australia, and they're virtually all 2001 spec Cobras.
No one tunes them here, so the level of experience is zero.
I have modified mine to death - 2003 Cobra drivetrain, fuel tank, ECU, dash cluster, Gen2 2.3 Whipple, 40a BAP, SBTB, JLT Ram Air, 2600 MAF and 60lb injectors.
There must be LOTS of these cars in the USA, and therefore lots of tuners who have a tune they would sell.
So, my tuner here has a dyno, they've tuned hundreds of Australian cars - LS1/2/3, Ford 5.0 S/C Miami engines, 5.4L DOHC engines etc, but they all use Australian ECU's and the codes and software required is different to the codes and software for US cars.
They've had my car for 11 weeks, lots of issues with waiting for a 3 inch pulley for the Whipple, the BAP and the fuel pressure have led me to have to wait and them too.
They're good guys, but inexperienced with US tuning software.

SO

I need a tuner from whom I can buy a tune who will work with these guys, send them the tune and any adjustments to be loaded into my SCT X3 Tuner so my car can be tuned, then they send me a bill so that I can get the damn thing back - I haven't driven it since Christmas....

It's likely to require a couple of back & forth conversations, but I'm happy to pay for it just to get the damn car out of tuner prison....

If you're a tuner, or you know someone who would fit the bill as described above, please reach out to me at [email protected] with your contact details (or those of your nominated guy) so I can drive my car once again....

Here's my previous thread on the situation:
https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/whipple-bap-fuel-pressure-issue-help.1136061/

Thanks in advance

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I would reach out to 04sleeper

I will be using him for remote tunes as well when mine is back together. Very good reputation and has tuned tons of cars that is like yours.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

CRidge

Established Member
I agree 04sleeper, he has done a great job remote tuning mine!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jrichber

browser
Established Member
You should be able to have someone do a remote tune on the dyno or a tune through some data logging. Seeing if you can get someone to do a remote tune would probably be your quicker option. Different time zones may make it a little harder to schedule something in, but that sounds like what your looking for.

jblood37

Established Member
04sleeper is my recommendation. He does a wonderful job and is a joy to do business with. No homo.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread