show me you F1A setups.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Wow you give me faith in mine haha. Im running around 22lbs on mine. Its getting tuned this weekend. Hopefully I make atleast 650rwhp. Is your motor a stock longblock?

So what did you end up making? my guess isssss 689rwhp?? close lol?

z28misfit

Established Member
So what did you end up making? my guess isssss 689rwhp?? close lol?

Im not gonna say because the numbers were so way low its unreal!!!!!!!! Even on pump 93 gas I still think the tuner coulda tuned alittle more aggressive but he told me he wasnt going to. Ill tell you this much..its not even close to 650!!!:fm: My tuner said if I want a race tune with a tank full of VP or something he can get the car in the 700range. All he really told me was that my car has alot left in it but he wasnt going to push it.:shrug:

z28misfit

Established Member
I feel like all the work I put into this blower setup and to be dissapointed like this,,I just feel like ripping it all off and putting a single turbo setup on it.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
Im not gonna say because the numbers were so way low its unreal!!!!!!!! Even on pump 93 gas I still think the tuner coulda tuned alittle more aggressive but he told me he wasnt going to. Ill tell you this much..its not even close to 650!!!:fm: My tuner said if I want a race tune with a tank full of VP or something he can get the car in the 700range. All he really told me was that my car has alot left in it but he wasnt going to push it.:shrug:

Sounds to me like u r in serious need of a new tuner.

shortbus03

White Trash Millionaire
Established Member

You need a new tuner!!! I made 621whp with a very conservative tune on 93 and 17lbs.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
I feel like all the work I put into this blower setup and to be dissapointed like this,,I just feel like ripping it all off and putting a single turbo setup on it.

you did your part- the tuner didn't so don't beat yourself up about it. you also said he only pulled the car to 6300 rpm as well- give me a ****ing break! IF you can't do a FMIC at the moment, you should at the very least find a new tuner who has some knowledge and balls.

vadorsnake04

Established Member
you did your part- the tuner didn't so don't beat yourself up about it. You also said he only pulled the car to 6300 rpm as well- give me a ****ing break! If you can't do a fmic at the moment, you should at the very least find a new tuner who has some knowledge and balls.

+1

z28misfit

Established Member
you did your part- the tuner didn't so don't beat yourself up about it. you also said he only pulled the car to 6300 rpm as well- give me a ****ing break! IF you can't do a FMIC at the moment, you should at the very least find a new tuner who has some knowledge and balls.

Thats where it made peak power at 6300. I gotta check my graph again but I know he didnt hit the limiter. Not sure where he has it set at but he's like"this last pull we'll go to up to the rev limiter" When he made the last pull it sounded close to peaking out but he didnt hit the limiter lol. Yeah Im thinking of finding another guy. He told me my RC 75lb injectors are only 1/2duty cycle. My friend took his 95 GT there with a 347ci and a vortech v3 and has had some less than promising dyno numbers. We've both dynoed way lower than we anticipated.

Users who are viewing this thread