Smoking deal on Eibach coil overs

klb2sweet

Established Member
ive been searching the web to get a deal if possible on some coil overs. Came across Auto Anything having a sell on Eibach Pro series coil over kit for my 2009. Tried to get American Muscle to price match as they had them for $1479 while Auto Anything had them for $954 but they wouldn’t do it. So I called Auto Anything to order the coil over kit and they gave me an extra 7% off which made them $887 with free shipping. Smoking deal while it last and the guys extension is 7167. Here is the link

http://www.autoanything.com/suspens...IGjttbWWWw5R6_ildprCIPBAMwUqdjREaAqaiEALw_wcB

GT5OO

Are you on stock springs now? I went the cheap route for now and got the sport line for my 2010. Waiting for the pan-hard bar before doing the swap.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

klb2sweet

Established Member
No I’ve got Steeda sport springs on it with Viking single adjustable in the back with Koni adjustable fronts. Hoping to improve the handling and ride with these.

fmylife

Established Member
I've got the FRPP springs with Bilsteins up front and FRPP shocks in the rear on my '08 convertible.

Would these give a better ride overall? The biggest complaint I have with mine right now is I feel just about everything on the road and it's getting pretty old. I figured a good set of coil overs might help.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I think coilovers are even stiffer than that. You might want to get a set of progressive rate springs. I believe the FRPP springs are constant rate.

klb2sweet

Established Member
I think the front springs on these are 375 and the backs are 275. I’ve heard nothing but good things about these coil overs so that’s why I bought them. My ride seems a little to bouncy with the Steeda sport springs with the Koni adjustable shocks up front and the Vikings in back

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
I think the front springs on these are 375 and the backs are 275. I’ve heard nothing but good things about these coil overs so that’s why I bought them. My ride seems a little to bouncy with the Steeda sport springs with the Koni adjustable shocks up front and the Vikings in back

When my 2008 went through Shelby Las Vegas in early 2009 for a Super Snake upgrade, I chose the Eibach coilover option over the standard install FRPP suspension, it was only a $100 upgrade option back then and it seemed like a no brainer to me. I have no complaints with the ride, it is firm but not rough and I like a firm ride in a performance vehicle. I also have 20" Alcoa's so the tire sidewall is a little shorter and that may also contribute to a firmer ride, but I am very happy with the Eibach coilers on my car.

^^And they are the exact same 35115.XXX part number that you ordered/bought.

R

Users who are viewing this thread