Sneakers - let's see em

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Nice.
Old school Pumas and shelltoes. My style right there!
You might like these limited Black soles... I have thick black laces for them, the reds are oem.

thumbnail (13).jpg

thumbnail (14).jpg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
You might like these limited Black soles... I have thick black laces for them, the reds are oem.
View attachment 1514793
View attachment 1514794
Not too shabby bro.
I had like 3 pairs back in the day. Love the old school sneakers like those and the Adidas Shelltoes/Campus/Gazelle sneakers. Plus, they represented the old school metal/hardcore scene. The good ole days!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Got my delivery of 4 pairs. Apparently 2 of my other pairs got lost. Amazon quickly refunded that.

41644194_10156927029638933_1587168128733806592_n.jpg

Orange95

Reality is only as far as you can see
Established Member
This thread makes me feel like I have no style - which I probably don't. My footwear lineup consists of steeltoes and flip flops.

joshcarp81

Established Member
I knew this thread would pop off. haha. I haven't got around to taking pics of my other stuff but I thought I'd post these.

My buddy was sponsored by Puma when he rode for Factory Ducati and gave me these 'Driver shoes'. Whats funny is they somehow spelled his last name wrong on the label. lol
I wouldn't ever wear them but it's cool to have them.

View attachment 1514790

View attachment 1514791

View attachment 1514792\
Im sure that was an awesome buddy to have. I was shocked when i heard what happened to him and then the outcome.
I was stoked when he was finally showing em that a guy from kentucky was a world beater!

paulyboy928

Established Member
I'll be the first one to say everyone need to try On shoes. They're absolutely amazing in every way.

The first pair is my everyday casual shoe, the second pair is my trail shoe, and the third pair is my (soon to be) road shoe. I grabbed crappy internet pics... I'll get some real ones later.

66D3BE4D-AF21-4F61-9A0D-6C66454F5903_zpsdsmuowu8.jpg

31044323-973A-45B5-85BA-FFCE914CBD5A_zpslbxjbghu.jpg

986FF431-DF78-4FE2-8CD7-21ECCC35D17D_zpsy5abwky3.jpg

331 LX

Established Member
Im sure that was an awesome buddy to have. I was shocked when i heard what happened to him and then the outcome.
I was stoked when he was finally showing em that a guy from kentucky was a world beater!

I miss him man. A lot. It's just not the same with him not around at family events and all that but we move on for sure. Always in our hearts.

It was a great ride. Best times of my life were going to the IndyGP with all of the Owensboro crew. Anyway, I'm with ya on Nicky beating the dudes from across the pond. Not many people can write down their dream on a piece of paper at age 3 and actually accomplish that goal.

So next weekend we get to see Roger in his final race at Barber, ending a streak of Haydens in some form of motorcycle racing. Gonna be a sad day, but it's been a hell of a ride all these years. Sorry for the long post.

colin450

Established Member
b041fa2aa0df93faba79586622755f8a.jpg

Anyone that might be interested in Yeezy - biggest release ever is coming on 9/21.

colin450

Established Member
b041fa2aa0df93faba79586622755f8a.jpg

Anyone that might be interested in Yeezy - biggest release ever is coming on 9/21.

coremaster21

Established Member
MSRP is $220.

Wifey wants a pair.

Down for 2 pairs when adidas emails out the link 9/21.

https://www.adidas.com/us/yeezy
Don't blame you, they are my favorite yeezy's that's why I paid that much. I was pissed when I found out Kanye was re-releasing them in mass amounts.

The SNKRs app is dropping some heat this week I hope to catch some serious dubs. This month has been really good for sneakers.

Electrokid

Established Member
Don't blame you, they are my favorite yeezy's that's why I paid that much. I was pissed when I found out Kanye was re-releasing them in mass amounts.

The SNKRs app is dropping some heat this week I hope to catch some serious dubs. This month has been really good for sneakers.
Good for sneakers, bad for the car-parts fund. Trying to save up for some suspension upgrades, but the Acronyms and the purple/green 1's are really throwing a wrench in that plan. Doesn't help that I bought the Wave Runners this last weekend too.

coremaster21

Established Member
Good for sneakers, bad for the car-parts fund. Trying to save up for some suspension upgrades, but the Acronyms and the purple/green 1's are really throwing a wrench in that plan. Doesn't help that I bought the Wave Runners this last weekend too.
Nice! I was super close on getting the waverunners, they were in my cart and everything but my debit card wasn't updated on Apple Pay. I was sitting on my motorcycle in a parking garage trying to do everything I just gave up haha.
I'm going for all three acronym prestos and both Jordan 1s. If I get them all I'm going to be f**ked but I highly doubt that's going to happen. Which Jordan 1 are you liking more? The green or purple? I'm liking the purple ones.

Users who are viewing this thread