So!!! 2013 GT500 exhaust on 2011 5.0, guess what?!

RusWolf

Established Member
Asking others to post pics when you have yet to do so...?

C'mon man. Shouldn't have started this thread w/out the pics to begin with IMO :shrug:

His job is completed mine is not a 100% so im honestly curious if its sinilar to mine or not. I dont have to post pics of anything, but i want to show to other that it can be done in your garage with no issues! I already said the pics will be up when its all done if someone doesn't like to read a thread and wait for pics they can move on. I shared my excitement and mentioned what's going to happen.. IMO everything is just fine.

Last edited:

Bloo

Established Member
His job is completed mine is not a 100% so im honestly curious if its sinilar to mine or not. I dont have to post pics of anything, but i want to show to other that it can be done in your garage with no issues! I already said the pics will be up when its all done if someone doesn't like to read a thread and wait for pics they can move on. I shared my excitement and mentioned what's going to happen.. IMO everything is just fine.

Woah, take a chill pill there broham. Sorry your not the first one to ever do this and can't patent the idea or whatever you thought about doing.

Usually when threads like this are posted, no-one gives two shits about anything but the pictures. I'm curious to see your set-up.Not an explanation of how long it took you to do, why you did it, who helped you, or if your the 1st one ever or not.

Done venting... i look forward to your pics :beer:

RusWolf

Established Member
Woah, take a chill pill there broham. Sorry your not the first one to ever do this and can't patent the idea or whatever you thought about doing.

Usually when threads like this are posted, no-one gives two shits about anything but the pictures. I'm curious to see your set-up.Not an explanation of how long it took you to do, why you did it, who helped you, or if your the 1st one ever or not.

Done venting... i look forward to your pics :beer:

Patent was obviously a joke, learn to read between the lines.
First or not, i have not seen the pictures yet.

Like i said before if you or someone else doesnt like something about this thread you can move on i will be fine with that and i don't like to take the thread off topic.

P.S. I think i will peel the plasti dip later on or and sand it some more because after dipping it i'm still able to see the molding lines.

califsp

Established Member
Hey ruswolf, great job! I cut my oem lower valance on my 2013 last month. Smoothed it out with some wet sanding and applied a little clear. I installed the 2013 Gt500 quads like you did. Looks and sounds awesome. Won't post it up here because of all the immature haters. Your's looks great.

RusWolf

Established Member
Hey ruswolf, great job! I cut my oem lower valance on my 2013 last month. Smoothed it out with some wet sanding and applied a little clear. I installed the 2013 Gt500 quads like you did. Looks and sounds awesome. Won't post it up here because of all the immature haters. Your's looks great.

Thank you! :rockon:

yeah haters are dominating the world these days.

nerpkid

Established Member
attachment

it was a little rushed lol but did it using my roush mufflers and just swapped out the tips for '13 gt500 ones. first pic of my car i post on this forum haha

Last edited:

RusWolf

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread