Sold my Terminator today!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I just sold my first Terminator today. I was given a cashier’s check for my full asking price. I actually never listed the car. Someone saw the pictures I posted of the 2 Mystichrome verts together and contacted me for a possible purchase. The buyer will be coming to town later with a trailer to take his new toy home. I had the car “car show clean.” It showed well and is now heading to a guy that always dreamed of owning a Mystichrome vert. It was a great car that we enjoyed.

Final pics:

290EE88E-0BAE-4217-B9E4-A4644CC0C491_zps7k6cawvb.jpg

3420E77F-CFBF-465A-935E-0C33300316FB_zpsfowtu6y1.jpg

0FA65B58-B748-496F-BDDF-2314E89F0A11_zpsjgb60m51.jpg

94711778-F38D-43E8-B084-2DD32B6DAAB6_zpsep2rwyen.jpg

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Congrats on the quick and painless sale. Even though it's hard to let one go, with the stable you have, the sadness will be short lived. lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ I'd like to know what you sold it for as well.. MINT Mystichrome like that had to have brought 32k+ I would think.

Goose17

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys.

I won’t reveal what I sold it for. I asked a fair price and the buyer agreed. He got a nice car at a nice price and I’m sure he will enjoy it for a long, long time.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats. He is getting probably one of the cleanest MC vert’s in the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Nice! Congrats

2 mc verts weren't necessary....but what would be a great addition for the collection would be a nice, low mile mc coupe! Lol

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Nice! Congrats

2 mc verts weren't necessary....but what would be a great addition for the collection would be a nice, low mile mc coupe! Lol

Yep I agree owning a silver coupe and a silver vert is awesome!!! Oh my bad you said MC LMAO!!!

Congrats Goose! The owner with one of the baddest stables in the country........

stangfreak

Established Member
yea man, you have a great collection of cars.

My buddy wants to buy my cobra and I am 95% sure I will let my car go. its time to move on to something else. Im looking at the c7 vette or the 2018 mustang. Im leaning toward the 2018 mustang gt

Goose17

Established Member
yea man, you have a great collection of cars.

My buddy wants to buy my cobra and I am 95% sure I will let my car go. its time to move on to something else. Im looking at the c7 vette or the 2018 mustang. Im leaning toward the 2018 mustang gt

While both of the cars you mention are nice cars, I’m betting at some point, you’ll miss your Terminator. I realize not everyone has space for extra cars, but if you have space or know of someone that can park it for you, you’ll have an iconic car years later.

stangfreak

Established Member
It will be close to 15 years of owning my cobra. I bought it when they first hit the market. I won't lie, the memories I built with this car is insane. The terminator is still a sexy car.

I wish I had the funds to have three cars. I want something new. Refined. Start fresh with a new car and not mod it how I did the cobra.

I get offers everyday bc people can't believe how I keep my car and it has very low miles. I love detailing so the car looks better than when I got it from ford 15 years ago.

Goose17

Established Member
Just curious, what was the difference between the 2? Why did you pick that one to sell?

First one had 15,000 miles and was in great condition. It was stock/never modified with the exception of the CDC light bar. I had just bought a set of new tires for it less than 100-200 miles ago (I had planned on keeping it). I then came across a 4,000 mile example on eBay and “had to have it!” I don’t want 2 of the same cars, so I sold the first one. The second one is a virgin too, just 11,000 less miles on it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was surprised to see this thread, Goose, but totally understand why you let one of the two go, and why it was the "higher" mileage one. Like others said, the buyer got a really NICE Mystichrome. One with that low mileage in pristine condition (and stock) is rare for sure.

Now I wonder what will eventually replace it. ;)

Goose17

Established Member
Now I wonder what will eventually replace it. ;)

Good question Bob. I have 2-3 spaces available in the garage and a pocket full of cash... we’ll see what comes along. If Ford releases a wicked Stang sometime next year, I may need one. I also have my eye on something slightly older. If a low-mile version pops up, I’ll pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread