Some Exciting News! Time To Make This a Career!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Good luck Joe! I'm back in Charleston after my 5 year sea duty stint. You were in my 02GT when it got rear ended...lol. -Shane

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
why would you say that? By no means am I working with unlimited funds. I've literally purchased ONE car off the boards and there's several great deals to be had

there is someone local here that does that exact thing and has pissed off a lot of people. He's buys a car from someone, clean the carpet and ask 2k more.

I'm all about fair gain. Its the rip off shit I can't stand. If you don't plan to be "that guy" I wish you the best. :rockon:

HouseOfPower

there is someone local here that does that exact thing and has pissed off a lot of people. He's buys a car from someone, clean the carpet and ask 2k more.

I'm all about fair gain. Its the rip off shit I can't stand. If you don't plan to be "that guy" I wish you the best. :rockon:

I ask that before you lump me in the category of a "flipper" that you do some research on my history here. This is a passion for me. I've made DOZENS of people very very happy and have spent a lot of time and effort to do so. Furthermore not anybody gets selected to be an official forum vendor. They had to do a background check of sorts on me which included talking with past purchasers of mine. If there's one thing I can't stand it's being labeled. No disrespect if that wasn't your intention. In the end I'm entitled to buy any car I choose without feeling like I have to explain the purchase (whixh I feel like I've had to do for some odd reason on that orange car)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I love these "jump to conclusion" people that like to voice their negativity on someone they dont even know. It shows the lack of research or knowledge they know about blown vert. Joe is not some SVT pimp that whores out shitboxes.
Nancy negatives need to quit cluttering his threads with pissant vag whining.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

I guess the thread being in the classifieds implies its gonna be a dominant thing.

Actually sir this is where i was instructed by site ownership to post it. Again another reason why assumptions can be dangerous. Look man, I'm just a regular guy trying my hardest to start a business based purely on something I have a passion for. Having my every move dissected isn't constructive when I have had ZERO negative dealings with any members. If I make a mistake I do my very best to correct it on the spot. I'm not looking to take over the market or push anybody else out of the way....simply doing my best to provide for my family and I

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
I dont know why some people are such negative nancies, but Joe is a kickass guy, and the work he does is top shelf. Instead of bitching about him buying cars that you probably werent going to anyway, go search some of the builds he's done, and the deals he's givin people on here in the past, not just on cars, but parts, etc.

If you're actually in the market for something, hit him up and tell him what you're looking for and what you can afford and im sure he'd be more than happy to help you out if he can.

Just cuz you're jealous that you can't work on badass machines all day, don't be a hater.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Actually sir this is where i was instructed by site ownership to post it. Again another reason why assumptions can be dangerous. Look man, I'm just a regular guy trying my hardest to start a business based purely on something I have a passion for. Having my every move dissected isn't constructive when I have had ZERO negative dealings with any members. If I make a mistake I do my very best to correct it on the spot. I'm not looking to take over the market or push anybody else out of the way....simply doing my best to provide for my family and I

I was just asking questions. Don't take it personal. I'm glad you have great feedback and hope that continues. What you said answered what I was wondering. Am I not allowed to ask questions? I don't live on this forum and know everyone.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
I dont know why some people are such negative nancies, but Joe is a kickass guy, and the work he does is top shelf. Instead of bitching about him buying cars that you probably werent going to anyway, go search some of the builds he's done, and the deals he's givin people on here in the past, not just on cars, but parts, etc.

If you're actually in the market for something, hit him up and tell him what you're looking for and what you can afford and im sure he'd be more than happy to help you out if he can.

Just cuz you're jealous that you can't work on badass machines all day, don't be a hater.

I'm not a hater. I'm plenty satisfied with what I have, work on, and tune. I just asked a few questions. And yes. I am actively shopping right now with cash for an SB, DSG, Comp O, or MG to replace our Cobra that was recently totaled in an accident. :(

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Dude its America for crying out loud! If Joe wants to buy every single car on this forum its his right. And you can do the same exact thing. Plus hes trying to start a business obviously he is trying to make money, thus the name "business". If anything he helps this site by building bad ass cars and selling them at unmatchable quality and prices.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I guess the thread being in the classifieds implies its gonna be a dominant thing.

Matt your out a line on this bud... This guy has offered some of the best deal cars out there go search his posts and threads. His prices have been more then fair for the the cars he has offered. I am just shocked he can make a profit but he has the cash to buy them right. NOTHING wrong with first come first serve whats the difference in that cobra u got the line on bought it parted a lot of it used parts and made money?

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
so I take it anything that gets posted as a good deal will be purchased by you?

I would have bought that comp orange in a heartbeat and flipped it had I been on line when it was posted but I was dealing with family stuff STUPID PARENTS DIVORCE.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member

If you have such an issue with what the person does why is he still allowed on your site:shrug:

Last edited:

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Matt your out a line on this bud... This guy has offered some of the best deal cars out there go search his posts and threads. His prices have been more then fair for the the cars he has offered. I am just shocked he can make a profit but he has the cash to buy them right. NOTHING wrong with first come first serve whats the difference in that cobra u got the line on bought it parted a lot of it used parts and made money?

I didn't buy it to part it out.. It was a crap title repo car. I put everything into our 01'.

I have seen the cars he has sold. They look great.

he already answered what I asked. Why is everyone so pissed? I'm not. Sounds like he'll take the nice ones and keep them that way. Not buy the pos ones and misrepresent them.

boatcop1

Established Member
To play devils advocate, i can kind of understand where some folks are comming from. Not trying to take anything away from BlownVert at all. But perception is an important dynamic here. Alot of people scour the market for a deal and if something pops up in your wheelhouse that maybe needs a little work that you can handle you want to have a shot at it. BlownVert originaly posted that he didn't want anything over 60k miles but the CO had 77k. So the perception is he scooped it because he self admittingly is on the web page 24/7 and the deal was too good to pass up even though it has more mileage than he originaly stated he wanted.

I understand completley what he's doing and its fine, my concern would be more toward SVTP allowing it. Sure you can be a vendor and sell your product on here but I now know that if I'm in the market again for a good Cobra at a decent price, SVTP is no longer the place to go. I will have to visit BlownVert's web site. I think the creation of that website will help alot with all this. That way we can browse the inventory. I also cannot wait to see what that CO fetches, that was a score!

Users who are viewing this thread