Spy Shots—’20 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 With PDK-Esque Transmission

The Saint

Cookie Monster
Established Member
me01e9.jpg

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You didnt say 07-12, you just said heated seats.

Heated seats were standard on the 13-14

You're talking about just two model years out of eight total. (Yes, there really are GT500s that existed before the '13/'14. It seems people forget that, if I have to specifically call out all the previous years.) GT500s didn't get the fluff until the last iteration of the S197. The majority of the S197 GT500's run was as an almost-no-options car in a feeble attempt at saving some weight. Which brings me back to the original point of this particular exchange. Yes, it is possible for Ford to bring the GT500 back at a sub-3900 lbs weight.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Like I said, no beans.

We will know next month when MT spills them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’d take DBK’s word over anything MT writes about. MT said the 03 Mach 1 has a iron block dohc 4.6.

How can you call someone wrong when you can't show otherwise? Asking for a friend...

Because the time lines you posted have long since gone and there has been no vehicle. The drivetrain you posted has been validated false.

Idk, the recent video of it shifting like a 10 speed automatic or the fact they developed it with Chevy who is running it in their flagship camaro?

I’m still trying to figure out how you believe your misinformation over someone who to my knowledge has never posted info that was not correct? We are speaking of someone who posts tidbits of knowledge years before introduction....

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
I don't know...whenever I take people for rides in my Demon, it's not the 840 high octane power. Or the screaming exhaust. Or the whine of the supercharger they want to talk about. It's the heated seats option I got for $1. They say, for lack of better words, it's keeps their tushy warm!

The GT500 is going to be so awesome that the closer you get to reveal, the more non-sense people will fight over. Try and get along all and don't worry. Ford is not going to disappoint with this car. Be kind to each other and DEMAND HEATED SEATS!
IMG_1355 (1).JPG

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I demand you run my cobra for pinks

I need a winter car with ground clearance and heated seats. I have some blizzacks I can throw on the demon

Obviously that’s a kind complement to you and your cars niceness. It’s very nice of me to show interest in it. It shows I’m a nice and kind enthusiast. Peace and puppies and ice cream and safe spaces to you

jes_csx

Established Member
I have legitimate "sources", as do several people on this site... and after many years it becomes pretty obvious who and what can be trusted. So far my sources have been 100% agreement with DBK and both have proven to be 100% accurate for about 10 years now... so there is that.

DCT's have automatic modes with programmable shift logic. The A10 isn't the only capable transmission being developed and produced in MI.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I remember tremec had something like a dct7000 iirc. I think that unit would make the most sense.

Edit: dct9007 if I’m seeing it right as well as the dct7007

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have heard from a very legit source that I will be taking a kindergarten student to Dairy Queen today for his graduation. Stay tuned for details...

Sounds like a good scoop. Anticipating chilling details.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
I have heard from a very legit source that I will be taking a kindergarten student to Dairy Queen today for his graduation. Stay tuned for details...

you know the drill--- pics and/or videos or else it never happened. s'mores or a reese's peanut butter cup blizzard for me please!

Users who are viewing this thread