Sunday, June 4th! MACA Spring GTG.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Fellas, have discussed with Billy and Greg. Rain date has been set for Sunday, June 4th. Same times, same details.

Although rain for this Saturday is at 100% now, we'll wait till Friday night to make the call. Never can tell sometimes.......

paluka21

Established Member
Fellas, have discussed with Billy and Greg. Rain date has been set for Sunday, June 4th. Same times, same details.

Although rain for this Saturday is at 100% now, we'll wait till Friday night to make the call. Never can tell sometimes.......

The 4th should work well for me as well.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Mike, we figured what few of our folks that do Carlisle, would be out of there late Saturday.

Actually I didn't catch that is a Sunday. Assumed you rescheduled for a Saturday since this was originally a Saturday. My bad. That's what I get for trying to look at this quickly while at work. I'm back in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member

bpmurr

Established Member
I won't be able to make the 4th either. You might want to look for another weekend with it being all Ford Nationals at Carlisle.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Hate to do it, but just too much rain in the forecast. Spring Get-Together has been postponed to Sunday, June 4th. Same times, plans, cruise. Just a different day. Know we will lose a few with the new date, but hope can gain some as well.

Realize that this is the last day for Fords at Carlisle. Actually could work out for those some of the southern folks attending Carlisle, as the cruise meeting points are just south of Carlisle and may be an option for the trip home.

Last edited:

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Sucks that today was rained out, but I'm still in for June 4th. I plan to attend Carlisle also.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Dwight, it's 11 AM here in Montgomery County, and the radio just said "while the rain is moving out of here it's still sprinkling in the Frederick County area". I know it was a tough call, but I think you made the right one. If we had continued, we would have had a very slim turnout. Now let's hope for good weather on the 4th. Thanks again for organizing.

Venimus03

Established Member
I'm out for the 4th DG. Hope we can get something together again soon!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Right now it looks like a sunny Sunday for the cruise. I've gotten the car cleaned and prepped and am looking forward to it.

18700729_10210776745952026_5165790728498842773_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread