SVE Series 3 wheels

baldtaco

Established Member
Not a bad looking wheel
20150516_180758.jpg

CobraRed_96_GT

Dept. of Redundancy Depar
Established Member
This type of wheel is all show anyways, so while I wouldn't buy a set I could care less about "real" and think people should buy them if they like them.

People with hella flush German shit boxes care about wheel brand too, so I don't give too many points for street cred there.
Three piece and forged wheels have a place when weight is the primary concern but you need the strength for heavy braking and high G's.

These wheels weren't light to begin with and they come staggered which isn't track focused anyways (unless you think these wheels are for drag racing)

funny-tuck-roll-getting-off-high-horse.jpg

Last edited:

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
I'm sure my TF Chicanes are worthless now seeing how you can get them for ~1K now (SVE)

onefastmf

Established Member
I like them, they are knock offs but it's hard for me to justify spending 4k on some wheels, and for people who know me, that says a lot. Lol, I was thinking of the chrome ones. How long did it take to get them once ordered.

baldtaco

Established Member
I like them, they are knock offs but it's hard for me to justify spending 4k on some wheels, and for people who know me, that says a lot. Lol, I was thinking of the chrome ones. How long did it take to get them once ordered.

Ordered them last Tuesday and had them on Friday.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Looks good OP. If you ever go to OSW I'll keep an eye out for ya. Wanna see them in person :beer:

gunstar77

Established Member
Well I think they look great, as well as your car. Man I wish I did not let my wife talk me out of getting a white GT because I think it is the best color on 2013 - 2014.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I like em. Who cares if they're fake. It's not like they're claiming to be forged wheels or anything.

Nuar

Established Member
Those look awesome. The only thing that would scare me away from those, is the ammount of cleaning needed with each wash lol. All those spokes and rivets....
Looks great op!

Users who are viewing this thread