SVTP Support Network.

Kiohtee

Established Member
First and foremost; if you find yourself in an immediate life or death situation, please do not hesitate to reach out to the qualified professionals at the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Or call them directly at 1-800-273-8255.

This is a continuation of the threads I've thrown up on here previously, but with a couple changes. Firstly, I wanna welcome member Zemedici (Josh) and also thank him for volunteering to take this task on with me. Josh is a great guy with the same stance on this as me (read: confidentiality) who can also speak with you on this subject on a personal level. And secondly, I will occasionally bump this thread as opposed to creating a new thread every time desired and I encourage any one of you to do the same.

Basically, we're here to talk with you about anything you need to get off your chest. You don't have to be depressed, suicidal or anything of that nature, but we're also here for that too since we've been there and at one time haven't had the right network to talk to. We keep your conversation 100% confidential and you do not have to tell us who you are. You can even share our information with anyone you think needs it.

Feel free to post here, PM us or contact us by phone or text at the following:

Zemedici (Josh) - (770) 402-4753
zhisel (Zach) - (336) 257-9623

:beer:

Zemedici

Established Member
Zach and I are more than happy to help in any way possible. This time of year is rough for a lot of folks, and we want you all to understand that you are never alone, and always have someone you can confide in. Doesnt matter the details of the situation, we are here to help.

:beer:

-Josh

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I do not want to post my cell on this page, but I am absolutely open and available to talk with anyone at any time as well. I have made some massive changes in my life this past year and I think I am in a place to give back what I have received. Feel free to PM me and I will send my cell number if you would like to talk!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice of you guys offering to help others in need. Paying it forward so to speak.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
This is awesome fellas especially for this time of year. We need more people like you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coiled03

Established Member
Wonderful gesture. Thanks to the two of you.

I don't understand the point of this kind of assistance, but I can recognize its value to some people.

Last edited:

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
A good friend's son committed suicide last week. 13 years old. Smart as hell and loved science. Such a waste. Wasn't bullied, at least recently from what we hear. Totally incomprehensible. My heart is torn at his death, one out of sadness for his parents loss and anger that he couldn't talk to somebody before making that permanent decision.

Kiohtee

Established Member
A good friend's son committed suicide last week. 13 years old. Smart as hell and loved science. Such a waste. Wasn't bullied, at least recently from what we hear. Totally incomprehensible. My heart is torn at his death, one out of sadness for his parents loss and anger that he couldn't talk to somebody before making that permanent decision.

Jeez, that breaks my heart. :(

Zemedici

Established Member

Did he have something going on at home? Are you SURE he wasn't being bullied? At that age being smart is a prime reason to get picked on it seems.

And what we said still stands guys, we're here to help, in any way we can.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Did he have something going on at home? Are you SURE he wasn't being bullied? At that age being smart is a prime reason to get picked on it seems.

And what we said still stands guys, we're here to help, in any way we can.
Unfortunately there is no way to know that. I concur that being smart and coupled with him being from a Mexican family in an area of rednecks (there's always one ding dong that's gotta be ignorant), and them moving here about 3 years ago from cali giving him little time to make a whole lot of close friends, there's a lot of stressors to be sure. But, saying that, there was no evidence to show that he was being bullied presently, a while ago sure, but a lot of his classmates loved him and he had just won a local science competition and was going to states.

I highly doubt it was home-life abuse or neglect.

Purely speculative at this point, but it just seems to be one of those cases where someone was curious about exploring the wrong thing. At least it wasn't with a firearm.

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
Also, on topic, you guys are doing a good thing. I also try to raise awareness of the NSPL. Sometimes people need to talk to someone unbiased to their situation.

Users who are viewing this thread