Swap, Am I Missing Anything?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I am 03-04 swapping my 02 GT. I am not putting the stock engine in, I am having a built Teksid with a TVS to go back in.

I bought a complete engine for the swap, all the wiring, and the ECU. I will be using the rest of the stuff from my GT.

Am I missing anything needed for the swap?

Fuel system is covered, trans, rear, all covered.

Redacted by the Law Offices of John J. Garvey using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I am 03-04 swapping my 02 GT. I am not putting the stock engine in, I am having a built Teksid with a TVS to go back in.

I bought a complete engine for the swap, all the wiring, and the ECU. I will be using the rest of the stuff from my GT.

Am I missing anything needed for the swap?

Fuel system is covered, trans, rear, all covered.

Redacted by the Law Offices of John J. Garvey using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Did you get an intercooler? As well as an IC pump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you get an intercooler? As well as an IC pump?

Buying a new pump and I assume you mean the HE. I am getting a 13-14 GT500 HE and sending it and the intercooler off to be modified. The stock intercooler will be modified with the Cobra Engineering connectors for more flow and the HE modified with connections to fit my setup and lines.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Buying a new pump and I assume you mean the HE. I am getting a 13-14 GT500 HE and sending it and the intercooler off to be modified. The stock intercooler will be modified with the Cobra Engineering connectors for more flow and the HE modified with connections to fit my setup and lines.

Yes that’s what I meant. Sounds good. Post a build thread.

Users who are viewing this thread