Team JDM your source for Focus ST go fast parts!!

JimIII@jdm

For years we've gotten phone calls asking if we offer parts for the 4 Cyl turbo cars...(JDM) Now I finally get to say, YES!!! :banana: We recently added a Focus and Fiesta ST section to our website and are adding parts every day! We have recently become an authorized COBB parts dealer as well and have added a laundry list of their parts and package to our site. We are also Ford Racing Performance Parts dealers and can get you the lowest pricing on any of their parts.

If you need anything please contact us at our main office line 732-780-0770 or email me direct at [email protected]

1377097_10151874324650139_62328095_n.jpg

JimIII@jdm

What do y'all have planned for the fiesta?

We are going to be offering the Full Ford Racing parts line, COBB performance parts, and Magnaflow. I'm not sure but I think Roush may have some products that will be offered like they already do for the Focus! We are looking to get one in the shop for custom dyno tuning and testing!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
We are going to be offering the Full Ford Racing parts line, COBB performance parts, and Magnaflow. I'm not sure but I think Roush may have some products that will be offered like they already do for the Focus! We are looking to get one in the shop for custom dyno tuning and testing!

If ya need a test car let mw know.. not too far from NJ ;-) lol

Users who are viewing this thread