Teksid built aluminum cobra motor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarheels15

Established Member
Contact number is 5307748968
Price drop from 6000 to 3999 firm for the longblock!!
Teksid aluminum block fully machined by QMP. Brand new 0 miles. Fresh cobra heads with new manley valve springs and valve job with 98 cobra cams that will pass smog. It has manley pistons,rods and a kellog crankshaft.
Valve covers were painted also. Motor was built for boost. Moroso oil pan is included along with a billet rear main seal. Cobra High volume oil pump was retained. Engine has full ARP 2000 headstuds, main studs, and rod bolts. Multi layer steel head gaskets were used.

cmDRYIJ.jpg

WK1ZJKI.jpg

Last edited:

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Contact number is 5307748968
Price is 4999 obo
Teksid aluminum block fully machined by QMP. Brand new 0 miles. Fresh cobra heads with new manley valve springs and valve job with 98 cobra cams that will pass smog. It has been bored .030 over with manley pistons,rods and a kellog crankshaft.
01 cobra intake that has been fully powdercoated. Valve covers were painted also. Motor was built for boost. Moroso oil pan is included along with a billet rear main seal. Cobra High volume oil pump was retained. Engine has full ARP 2000 headstuds, main studs, and rod bolts. Multi layer steel head gaskets were used. Price is 4999 OBO

View attachment 1453122
View attachment 1453123
I would love to have that 4V in the hole my 2V is sitting in.

At the moment I'm bumping this thread for the OP. I'm not pulling my 2V anytime soon. I'm satisfied with my convertible cruiser at the moment.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tarheels15

Established Member
I would love to have that 4V in the hole my 2V is sitting in.

At the moment I'm bumping this thread for the OP. I'm not pulling my 2V anytime soon. I'm satisfied with my convertible cruiser at the moment.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thank you for the bump and someone is going to be getting a deal and im sure it wont last long at this price!!

1996MysticSnake

Established Member
What compression and what year heads?

Do you have a build sheet from when the motor was done?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
So this engine is built to 8.5:1 compression ratio I take it? Do you have a build sheet for the buyer or know who assembled the engine?

tarheels15

Established Member
So this engine is built to 8.5:1 compression ratio I take it? Do you have a build sheet for the buyer or know who assembled the engine?
Yes it is an 8.5.1 compression motor set up for high boost. Yes I confirmed with the engine builder himself to verify everything. Text me at 5307748968

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread