Terminator vs. 350z

UncleDan

Established Member
So I've been driving my dad's truck for the past week because I needed to move some stuff out of my apartment, and in turn left him my Cobra to drive to work. He loves driving that thing, so works out perfectly.

Anyways, I talked to him today and he took down a 350z on his way home from work the other day. Here's how it went down.

My dad was at a light waiting to take a right turn, and next to him was a 350z with exhaust, aftermarket wheels, etc, and he's also taking a right turn (double lane right turn).

The light turned green and my dad took off nice and easy and took the turn along with the guy in the 350z next to him, then the guy in the Z got on the throttle a little and my dad rolled into the throttle with the Cobra (not trying to blow by him, just keeping up with him), and then I guess the guy in the Z dropped the hammer, followed by my father dropping the hammer in the Cobra and leaving him in the dust.

They get to another stop light side by side and the guy in the Z rolls the window down his window and says to my dad, "What the **** do you have done to that thing?!" My dad playing stupid says he's not sure. FYI my car is almost bone stock, the only mods it has are a K&N FIPK, catted x pipe and Magnaflow cat back, and that's it. Probably makes 410-415 rwhp but I haven't had it dynoed.

The guy in the Z says "I've never seen anything leave my car behind so fast!"

My dad just kinda chuckled and said thank you, it's my son's car, blah blah blah. Then the light turned green and the guy in the Z didn't even try.

Glad to see the old man is enjoying my car, he had a nasty '66 GT when he was a kid like me, he likes his horsepower too! :beer:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Easy kill, but it is good that your dad got to enjoy your car. I dont think I would like my dad racing mine but either way lol

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
nice kill... just don't try to run up with a 350 equipped with the greddy TT kit... LOL!

Mr370z

GO BABY GO
Established Member
Haha that's a great story, it can always be fun driving when it's not someone else's car! :lol1:

The look on the 350z owner's face would have been priceless :coolman:

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
+1, easy kill. I thought one was going to mess with me a few weeks ago but when i got up beside him, he didn't even look at me. I'd rather try the 370z here on base but i'm sure he won't try either. Nice kill though.

Users who are viewing this thread