The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hey everyone!

This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted, when the representatives covering this board will be out, including upcoming holidays. Thanks!

P.S. Mods... I was not able to find anywhere else to post this, so you're welcome to move it. ;-)

Deysha

FordServiceCA

Established Member
Hey everyone!

This thread is where any out of office notices will be posted, when the representatives covering this board will be out, including upcoming holidays. Thanks!

P.S. Mods... I was not able to find anywhere else to post this, so you're welcome to move it. ;-)

Deysha

Hey everyone!

My name is Nikki. I'm not posting an out-of-office thread, but actually an in-office thread. :thumbsup: I'm the Ford Canada customer service rep here, so all my Canadians out there, feel free to contact me with your concerns, questions, comments...anything. I'm here to help. :burnout:

Nikki
Ford Service CA

FordService

Established Member
Hey, hey, hey!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate and give thanks with my loved ones. If you need me, I’ll be back on Friday bright, early, and stuffed. :-D

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day!

Deysha

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Hey, hey, hey!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate and give thanks with my loved ones. If you need me, I’ll be back on Friday bright, early, and stuffed. :-D

Hope you all have a great Turkey Day!

Deysha

Have a great Thanksgiving. I had to do a little pre-gaming tonight to prepare myself.

FordService

Established Member
Deysha, please check the status of my car:

Thank-U
Please remember to PM me for updates, Husker. I sent you a PM.

I know what you mean. I'm getting ready to break into the leftovers. :D
I will be breaking into our leftovers as soon as I get home, SID297. I’m ready to eat turkey for the next month! Well … minus on Monday because it’s my birthday. Lol!

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hello, coolest people ever!

I will be out of the office from now until mid-day on Monday, on a late birthday vaca. Still not sure if I’m going to Virginia or Miami. Lol! Don’t miss me too much and behave while I’m out. If you need assistance in the meantime, hit up one of my peeps in my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hello my amazing people!

I will be out of the office tomorrow to celebrate with my crazy family and loved ones. Please, be safe on the roads and enjoy your loved ones. I will be back on Friday, bright and early.

May you all have a Merry Christmas! :coolman:

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Alright people, it’s that time again. It’s time to be grateful, thankful, and blessed to have survived another year. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one … or just put a bunch of Mustang pictures in it (same thing)! :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!! :coolman:

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Alright, guys! It’s that time of the year.

Guess who is finally going on her vacation?! Yeap, that’s right, this girl right here! Lol! I’ll be out of the office from tomorrow until next Thursday. I’ll be back on Friday to get back in the groove of things.

I’ll have some of my colleges checking in to help out where they can. If it’s an emergency, be sure to hit us up on Twitter or Facebook. Hope you guys have a great week!

Deysha

FordServiceCA

Established Member
This holiday weekend, let us remember the reason and its meaning. We will be out of the office tomorrow, Good Friday. Have a happy Easter!

Nikki
Ford Service CA

FordService

Established Member
Hello folks,

I will be out of the office tomorrow 5/8/15, and will return on Monday. Don’t freak out too much. If this is an emergency, don’t hesitate to use one of our contacts in my signature. Have an amazing weekend!

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
It’s that time again! 3 day weekend is here, guys! Be sure to spend some quality time with your families if possible. I’ll be back here on Tuesday. Hope you guys have a great one! :D

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hey, awesome people!

I am ready to barbeque it up with my family and friends this weekend, and I’m sure you are too! I’ll be out of the office tomorrow for the 4th, and will return on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend! :dancenana:

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hey guys,

That time of the year is here again.

I have labored like a slave with your orders and concerns, and now is time for me to chillax for the next 3 days. Not sure if I’ll be really be able to thanks to my amazing sons, but I’ll try. I hope you do the same. I’ll check back in with you guys on Tuesday. :coolman:

Have an amazing and safe weekend!! :-D

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hey guys,

Stopping by to let you know I’ll be out of the office until Tuesday. Please behave while I’m gone. I’ll have some of my colleagues stop in and help out as well. That means, be gentle to my inbox… more than you have been. LOL!

Talk to you soon!

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread