The Toronto hearings. 9/11 investigation.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
So they went through the trouble of flying the 2 planes into the WTC, tried to do another one that got foiled by the passengers, and they did what with the 4th plane? Flew it to the moon? Bin Laden was being searched for because he was responsible for many other terrorist acts.

its just really misleading to the public that we're looking for this guy and everyone thinks its because of 9/11 but in reality the FBI has already stated that he isn't wanted in connection with 9/11. The whole thing is just one giant mind-****.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
:shrug:

Thermite and Sulfer- Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition
LiveLeak.com - There was no thermite at ground zero - 9/11 was not an inside job
National Geographic Science & Conspiracy Part 5 - YouTube

Truther video:
THERMITE CUTTING STEEL - VALIDATED - EXPERIMENTALLY DEMONSTRATED - YouTube

That's fine, he got thermite to cut, good job. The problem is the extreme lengths the supposed demo crew would have to go to in order to place explosive charges required to bring down a building like that. Oddly, this also ignores the professional opinions of actual demolition crews, you know, the guys who bring down buildings for a living.

Like me.

In my own personal experience with bridge and building demo from the military side I can say that the amount of demo needed to take out those two towers would be astronomical! Thousands upon thousands of pounds of explosives, dump truck loads after dump truck loads. It would be a complete nightmare getting all the calculations right and the explosives placed correctly. Especially since the support beams are encased in several feet of concrete. So I would need to either A, blow out the concrete first then lay charges on the beams(not happening) or B, remove the concrete by hand then place the charges. Then I would need thousands of feet of detcord to set everything off. That would be another nightmare. And remote detonation for a demo like this is not an option. I need reliability, every charge needs to be dual primed and dual initiated.

People seem to forget that real life is NOT THE MOVIES!!! On the silver screen a single hand grenade has the explosive power of a 80lb 155mm artillery shell lol! Real life doesn't work that way and explosions in real life and thier effects on objects are much different than everybodys perception thanks to the movies. Cutting metal beams with explosives doesn't create a clean cut, it looks like laffy taffy ripped apart with the ends bent in opposite directions. I have not seen any pictures to date with any support beams that appear as if they have been cut with explosives. None. They all looked like they sheared apart due to stress fractures. Stress fractures I'm guessing from the kinetic energy of a fully loaded 747 traveling at a few hundred miles per hour.

F=MA. Lots of energy rocked into that building and was transfered from the top all the way down and into the ground supports. Think about it like this, if you are holding onto the end of a long metal railing on a very long set of stairs and on the opposite end a guy strikes down on it with a sledge hammer, are you going to feel the vibration? The amound of force transfered from the plane to the building, to the supports in the ground, to the ground, to supports in the ground to other nearby buildings etc. Even buildings that were not directly struck by a plane could potentially fall down. SO MUCH ENERGY! Vibrating energy at that, which can devestate even the most sound of structures.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to talk about the aliens STILL being held hostage at Area 51

space-alien.jpg

FREE THE ALIENS!!!!

E

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Like me.

In my own personal experience with bridge and building demo from the military side I can say that the amount of demo needed to take out those two towers would be astronomical! Thousands upon thousands of pounds of explosives, dump truck loads after dump truck loads. It would be a complete nightmare getting all the calculations right and the explosives placed correctly. Especially since the support beams are encased in several feet of concrete. So I would need to either A, blow out the concrete first then lay charges on the beams(not happening) or B, remove the concrete by hand then place the charges. Then I would need thousands of feet of detcord to set everything off. That would be another nightmare. And remote detonation for a demo like this is not an option. I need reliability, every charge needs to be dual primed and dual initiated.

People seem to forget that real life is NOT THE MOVIES!!! On the silver screen a single hand grenade has the explosive power of a 80lb 155mm artillery shell lol! Real life doesn't work that way and explosions in real life and thier effects on objects are much different than everybodys perception thanks to the movies. Cutting metal beams with explosives doesn't create a clean cut, it looks like laffy taffy ripped apart with the ends bent in opposite directions. I have not seen any pictures to date with any support beams that appear as if they have been cut with explosives. None. They all looked like they sheared apart due to stress fractures. Stress fractures I'm guessing from the kinetic energy of a fully loaded 747 traveling at a few hundred miles per hour.

F=MA. Lots of energy rocked into that building and was transfered from the top all the way down and into the ground supports. Think about it like this, if you are holding onto the end of a long metal railing on a very long set of stairs and on the opposite end a guy strikes down on it with a sledge hammer, are you going to feel the vibration? The amound of force transfered from the plane to the building, to the supports in the ground, to the ground, to supports in the ground to other nearby buildings etc. Even buildings that were not directly struck by a plane could potentially fall down. SO MUCH ENERGY! Vibrating energy at that, which can devestate even the most sound of structures.

Wait...someone who actually has sense and practical experience at demo is saying the conspiracy theorist idiots are wrong?!

:thumbsup:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
:lol:

Maybe you should read my response again. Economic issues, and saying the US Government was behind killing everyone on 9/11 are two different conversations.

I simply said if you think our country is SO bad... nobody is forcing you to stay. I'm sure conspiracy nutcase TERMN8U will welcome you to his neck of the woods. If you have been told that you can leave before... or told "go try to make the country better"... well... I'm not shocked. With you voicing your total disgust with our country, it's a natural response.

Pied-Piper-3.jpg

2012shoes

christian louboutin

<a href="http://www.mshoebox.com/ "> replica christian louboutin</a> <a href="http://www.mshoebox.com/ "> louboutin shoes replica</a> <a href="http://www.mshoebox.com/christian-louboutin-over-the-knee-boots.html "> christian louboutin over the knee boots replica</a> <a href="http://www.mshoebox.com/christian-louboutin-boots.html "> christian louboutin boots replica</a>

Users who are viewing this thread