The World according to Stampede! SVTP rule explanation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thank you Barry, and all the other mods/admins, for your dedication and leadership here on SVTPerformance. We don't say "thanks" nearly enough. Keep up the awesome work! :)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Seems like it gets less exposure as a sticky.

Maybe that is why the official rules thread doesn't get read.

Been up there 4 years and only has 9700 views?
With 120,000+ members!

Jack Burton

Established Member
Seems like it gets less exposure as a sticky.

Maybe that is why the official rules thread doesn't get read.

Been up there 4 years and only has 9700 views?
With 120,000+ members!

I think there is going to be a lot of entertainment value from the trolls and noobs getting all butthurt from the rules.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Please remember that all of the Rules and Guidelines are open to individual moderator/admin interpretation. So, before you complain about Mod/Admin action or inaction you should PM the mod/admin as each situation is fact dependent.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I missed this one, due to it being a sticky.

I've read them all once and usually don't check back in.

This one just happened to catch my eye.

I think we all stretch and bend the rules a little, +1 on Cobrabob's thanks to the Mods. One job Policing I wouldn't want to have. :beer:

blwnhp

Established Member
Stampede get a life, looks like you spend all day posting, as per your rule #1 my post in SD was in the correct forum, What kind of a Mustang is that in your avatar

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Stampede get a life, looks like you spend all day posting, as per your rule #1 my post in SD was in the correct forum, What kind of a Mustang is that in your avatar

Really?

Go to the main forum page and read what it says under the smackdown header.

Wait, I'll help.
No holds barred, one-on-one mortal combat. Strap on a helmet, and duke out your flames in here. Note: "Vendor Flaming" will not be tolerated. Enter at your own risk.

Now go read rule #10

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Really?

Go to the main forum page and read what it says under the smackdown header.

Wait, I'll help.
No holds barred, one-on-one mortal combat. Strap on a helmet, and duke out your flames in here. Note: "Vendor Flaming" will not be tolerated. Enter at your own risk.

Now go read rule #10

That's the problem, he/she can't read.

Planter

Banned
just stating for the record, I am up to date on the rules. only #7 is pretty fuzzy.

SVTP Rules in Stampede's/laymans terms.

7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.

IE: Don't lie! You will be caught by our in house detectives and will most likely be banned.

can we get some expansion/clarification on rule #7?

It is rather broad.

I mean CSD posts threads of lies that are obviously done for humor and entertainment.

some people give vague posts that arent exactly truthful about their jobs but they dont feel like divulging sensitive or private info and wish to keep their job info out of the forum.

does this pertain to posting untrue things about other members? in the regular sections? and is posting them in smackdown included or not?

or is this just stating, dont lie about your profession (like the DEA guy that got arrested), cool stuff you claim to do but never did or places you claim to have gone but never did?

just too many grey areas.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
just stating for the record, I am up to date on the rules. only #7 is pretty fuzzy.

can we get some expansion/clarification on rule #7?

It is rather broad.

I mean CSD posts threads of lies that are obviously done for humor and entertainment.

some people give vague posts that arent exactly truthful about their jobs but they dont feel like divulging sensitive or private info and wish to keep their job info out of the forum.

does this pertain to posting untrue things about other members? in the regular sections? and is posting them in smackdown included or not?

or is this just stating, dont lie about your profession (like the DEA guy that got arrested), cool stuff you claim to do but never did or places you claim to have gone but never did?

just too many grey areas.

Not sure how I missed this but,,,
That rule was made just for cases like this,
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...a-girl-farts-does-that-mean-she-s-transgender

But as in most other rules it is the staff and sites discretion.

Users who are viewing this thread