They're BAAACCCKKKKK!!!!! Paqui Carolina Reaper Madness Chips!

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Paqui-Carolina-Reaper-Pepper-Madness-Chip.jpg

Just ordered a 10-Pak!

U.M.

CV355

_
Established Member
Pop two Tums before you eat something spicy. Your butt will thank you later.

Where can you get those chips?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Not interested. My son did the Buffalo Wild wings challenge a year ago. It's not just that the sauce is spicy hot and terrible, but the wings come straight out the fryer so temp wise they're scalding hot. Just don't see the fascination.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
UM, how are they? Do you enjoy or use them as gag snacks?

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
—George Washington

Tempting to buy a couple and save them for a Superbowl party. Put them in a bowl of Doritos and play Russian roulette.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not interested. My son did the Buffalo Wild wings challenge a year ago. It's not just that the sauce is spicy hot and terrible, but the wings come straight out the fryer so temp wise they're scalding hot. Just don't see the fascination.

I was at a Wing Stop several years ago and asked for their hottest wings/sauce. The dude at the register said in broken englist, terrible hot, terrible hot, no eat...He brought one out for me to try and indeed he was right, no flavor at all, just pain.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Where can you get those chips?
http://paqui.com/

UM, how are they? Do you enjoy or use them as gag snacks?
I've yet to try one!!! They sold out so fast the first time they were offered I didn't get a chance to buy any. However I do eat their Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips pretty often and those will light yer ass up good. I plan on doing the "One chip challenge" with my son and use the rest as gags.

Tempting to buy a couple and save them for a Superbowl party. Put them in a bowl of Doritos and play Russian roulette.
Be careful doing that... these single chips are NOT to be trifled with!!!

Do a YouTube search for "Paqui one chip challenge" and watch a few of the results... it will give you an idea of the potential pain these can bring.

U.M.

These poor newscasters had NO IDEA what was about to go down... I really feel for the female in this video. She pukes behind the news desk and if you listen real hard you can hear her breathing and it's extremely labored!!!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
http://paqui.com/

I've yet to try one!!! They sold out so fast the first time they were offered I didn't get a chance to buy any. However I do eat their Haunted Ghost Pepper Chips pretty often and those will light yer ass up good. I plan on doing the "One chip challenge" with my son and use the rest as gags.

Be careful doing that... these single chips are NOT to be trifled with!!!

Do a YouTube search for "Paqui one chip challenge" and watch a few of the results... it will give you an idea of the potential pain these can bring.

U.M.

These poor newscasters had NO IDEA what was about to go down... I really feel for the female in this video. She pukes behind the news desk and if you listen real hard you can hear her breathing and it's extremely labored!!!

Lol, the short guy on the right looks like he'd be good in an emergency, running/spinning in circles. "You're a doctor get down there"

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'd probably die. I have a friend that grew reapers once near his tomato plants. The tomatos were hot as fook too. He then proceeded to rip out the reaper plants and to this day that spot of the yard is a dirt patch. Nothing grows.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Saw that the ghost pepper chips they sell have a contest where 1 in 10 wins a reaper chip if you get a winning code on the inside of your bag.

If I win, i'm in. If not, meh.

CV355

_
Established Member
I took a bite out of a reaper pepper one time. Before I explain what happened, I'll preface by saying I love spicy foods, wing challenges, etc. Leading up to the reaper bite, I would routinely grill up and dice ghost and scorpion peppers and put them on my burgers.

One bite of a reaper- Holy hell it was painful. It felt like glass slivers on my tongue. Awful. Took the rest, diced it up, poured a ton of pink salt on it and let it absorb into the salt. Great on vegetables.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I took a bite out of a reaper pepper one time. Before I explain what happened, I'll preface by saying I love spicy foods, wing challenges, etc. Leading up to the reaper bite, I would routinely grill up and dice ghost and scorpion peppers and put them on my burgers.

One bite of a reaper- Holy hell it was painful. It felt like glass slivers on my tongue. Awful. Took the rest, diced it up, poured a ton of pink salt on it and let it absorb into the salt. Great on vegetables.
Almost killed a special forces buddy of mine. He loved spicy food but never tried a habanero. I had a bag of the dried ones and he pooped one in and started chewing away. He got hives, turned beet red, and looked like he was having an allergic reaction. He survived but when I try these crazy things, I go slow and small. No dick jokes

CV355

_
Established Member
Habaneros can be nasty little buggers. Scoville scale is subjective- only thing it really tells you is that X is generally "hotter" than Y.

I've had some jalapenos that were habanero hot, and vice-versa. Once you start getting into jolokias, 7-pots, nagas... it's insane levels of heat. You can only bring the unique flavors to the surface by de-seeding/coring, and being gentle with seasoning. I also like to rub sugar into the pepper before I grill them- really brings out the flavor and kills some of the heat.

Popping hot peppers like candy doesn't really do much other than prove you can either beat the heat or love having lava pour out your butt.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Almost killed a special forces buddy of mine. He loved spicy food but never tried a habanero. I had a bag of the dried ones and he pooped one in and started chewing away. He got hives, turned beet red, and looked like he was having an allergic reaction. He survived but when I try these crazy things, I go slow and small. No dick jokes
So in other words he loved white people levels of spicy and a jalapeno was considered extreme. Probably would have needed an ER if he had ghost pepper, lol.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Habaneros can be nasty little buggers. Scoville scale is subjective- only thing it really tells you is that X is generally "hotter" than Y.

I've had some jalapenos that were habanero hot, and vice-versa. Once you start getting into jolokias, 7-pots, nagas... it's insane levels of heat. You can only bring the unique flavors to the surface by de-seeding/coring, and being gentle with seasoning. I also like to rub sugar into the pepper before I grill them- really brings out the flavor and kills some of the heat.

Popping hot peppers like candy doesn't really do much other than prove you can either beat the heat or love having lava pour out your butt.

I have eaten retardedly spicy things, and never had the shits from any. Kind of glad about this. However undercooked chicken wings will wreck my world for a night.

Worst I had resulted in me breaking out in cold sweats hours later, stomach on fire for a day, and burning piss for 3 days. Never had an STD but assume that was pretty similar for those days it burned. All this came from a chinese restaurant whose owner loved testing the limits of my buddy and I because he never had willing guinea pigs. We found the limit that night, and he laughed his ass off. Never did find out what he put in it, and unfortunately shut it down from outrageous rent prices. Had great flavor along with steel beam melting heat.

Users who are viewing this thread