Tow trailer

Reaper14

Established Member
Hello everyone! Been throwing around the idea of putting together a small tow rig. I live hours away from the track, events, cash days, or any car scene that pops up in my state. A full size trailer is also a thought, but not in the books for a long time.
Does anyone have anything of the sort? I have a small trailer already (single atv size), so I was just going to add on to it. Is there a tow kit/braket out there that I'm missing on my google searches, or do I have to buy one & fabricate it to fit?
I'm just planning on towing the drag set up, a few tools, jacks, fluids, parts etc. I've seen photos on line of others with them. I just don't know if I would have to reinforce anything on the rear, or if there would be a weight limit/minimum. Any & all input is appreciated & thank you!

V.C

Reaper14

Established Member
I dont know how I missed it. It would show me a blowfish tow hook, but not this one. Thanks fellas, I'll give these guys a call.

V.C

top_notch

Established Member
Damn, I have a hideaway hitch that came with my 5.0 that fits 2011-2014 that I would let go for a fraction of that! Perfect for those guys running what needs to be brung. Too bad you weren't closer. I have the hardware and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread