Trade 17x4 and 15x10 weld alumastar drag set up

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Looking to put my car into street mode, only want a higher end wheel, so you fr500, saleens, etc please don't bother.

Front tires are flat spotted from locking up at the track...

17" weld anodized black alumastar
15x10 6.5 bs champion with beadlock and mt 325/50/15 like new on rear.

Will not trade/ship across country-- willing to drive a few hours from Florida or Georgia to make a trade.

If you want to buy price is $1,800 firm

qabu3ehy.jpg

vajesy9e.jpg

2ena7yhu.jpg

ydazaqug.jpg

u3ytyte9.jpg

ytamajeg.jpg

nahenu5u.jpg

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
The fronts are $600 each and rears run about $525. And shipping wasn't exactly cheap.

I work with Weld, I know what they cost. When I used to sell them I would retail them for 616.95 each, and those Hoosier front runners are 200 each..that's almost what you paid for the complete set. Those beadlock rears have got to be more than 525 each. Our beadlock Alumastar wheels are north of 1,000 each.

Nice wheels none the less and you STOLE them. Have a set for my Cobra myself!

7016447261_d9ec69f699_b.jpg

Last edited:

mcallister

Established Member
The front tires aren't any good, they both have flat spots. Look up champion wheels, they retail for $525 for the beadlocks. I do however believe i got a great deal. Your car looks great awesome btw.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
He got a good deal, so what.. I had them for sale with good tires for $2500 a bunch of forum lurkers and no money..

The rears are in fact $525... I wanted to get rid of these for true forged and I had a buddy selling me some Victorys for $1800 so that's what I sold these for.

Enjoy them Mcallister

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Btw competition saw you had yours for sale a while back as well, ever get that $2500? It's not a great economy for wheel sales during the holiday, I'm glad I could give someone a deal, it's not like I paid retail I bought my car with them and was tired of everyone calling my car " oh that's f8lsnakes old car" so I traded the hood for a stock one and got some street wheels...

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Btw competition saw you had yours for sale a while back as well, ever get that $2500? It's not a great economy for wheel sales during the holiday, I'm glad I could give someone a deal, it's not like I paid retail I bought my car with them and was tired of everyone calling my car " oh that's f8lsnakes old car" so I traded the hood for a stock one and got some street wheels...

Hey more power to you. Now you have what you want.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member

I only had 2 people PM about them one serious wanting to buy them, but I decided to keep them last minute. I do agree that even though they're worth more with the Economy the way it is people aren't spending money like they used to.

He got a good deal, so what.. I had them for sale with good tires for $2500 a bunch of forum lurkers and no money..

The rears are in fact $525... I wanted to get rid of these for true forged and I had a buddy selling me some Victorys for $1800 so that's what I sold these for.

Enjoy them Mcallister

Good deal :beer: Those must just be a single beadlock then?

The front tires aren't any good, they both have flat spots. Look up champion wheels, they retail for $525 for the beadlocks. I do however believe i got a great deal. Your car looks great awesome btw.

Gotcha! And thank you, be sure to post up some pictures of your ride once you get them on your ride!!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Competition what's your take on the BFG 345 drag radials , I know you ran them and how many miles have you put on and will I get traction in a 700hp car from a 40 roll with them?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I love the way they look but they wear fast. I go through a set every summer and I don't even drive my car much. However when you're making that kind of power not many 18 inch radicals will hook lol. Think I'm going to try toyo r888s or Hoosiers next.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well your response makes me happy, as I ordered 335-30-18 waiting for you to respond.. Ill let you know how I do with video footage dec 29 look for it in time slip bar, hope to be first 03 6spd cobra to go 9's on 18" radials!!!

Users who are viewing this thread