Turbo Cobra Locations:

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
we like not to think about such things. I just did finish up makin my own twin kit. I made the header dp exhaust all the way out and i did it out of stainless. In the end was it worth it?

YES

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
TT335CI03COBRA - Salt Lake City, Utah - HPP TT57MM CUSTOM 2 IN 2OUT INTAKE/INTERCOOLER - 708WHP@15PSI 93 OCT, 873WHP@24PSI 110 OCT - T56 26SPLINE, SPEC STAGE 3+

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
sorry but your gonna have to take me off the list. Personal privacy reasons. Thanks.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
question...

...what about adding PSI, and octane on gas on the 1st post....trying to figure out some numbers which my car might make...

I have not run the car yet...but installed is twin precision 62mm 6265 billet and want to run pump gas (93 octane)...I have a 4R70W tranny, on my 04 cobra...and looking for a rough estimate number that my car may produce safely on the dyno...what would you guys reccommend with PSI and timing for 93octane?? just curuios...

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
question...

...what about adding PSI, and octane on gas on the 1st post....trying to figure out some numbers which my car might make...

I have not run the car yet...but installed is twin precision 62mm 6265 billet and want to run pump gas (93 octane)...I have a 4R70W tranny, on my 04 cobra...and looking for a rough estimate number that my car may produce safely on the dyno...what would you guys reccommend with PSI and timing for 93octane?? just curuios...

Pump gas I wouldn't run anything more then 10-12* timing and 14-16lbs of boost. I ran 16* and 18lbs through my stock motor (717rwhp) and it didn't last long with that much timing. It's now is on 12* and 16-17lbs and makes 660rwhp.

Timing is the enemy with low octane not so much boost. If you decide to switch to E85 you could always run more. But the 660 my car makes now is too much to play on the street anyway, hell I find myself turning down the boost to 10-12lbs and make 550's just to have fun.

Everyone's setup is going to be different and make different numbers, numbers are simply a penis gauging factor. If your car runs right and flys thats all that matters in this game. Good luck to you have anymore questions shoot em up here.

(My setup is listed on the first page)

modmotormark

Established Member
modmotormark - Salisbury, NC - custom twin GT35r's - 1089hp@30psi on C16 - th400

5.92@119 on 22 psi in the 1/8 so far

Last edited:

InvisibleBlade

Highway to Hell
Established Member
Can't wait till a year from now when I can add myself to this list!

On a side note, I think it would be easier if everyone was organized by states. It would make it much easier to locate people nearby... just a thought. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread