Two more excellent reasons to hate Treynor

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
...The things I would do with that kind of money.

That car is so sick. How about an internship this summer? :D

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
tumblr_m0d9od8n651r5kyvmo1_500.png

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Very nice! I love the 599!

You need to come to Abu Dhabi! You would fit right in! Ferrari's are almost as common here as a Toyota Camry! LOL

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Very nice, T, love to see you in it up on Skyline running down through LaHonda to Pescadero Creek Rd. and out to the coast sometime; one of my favorite routes.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
color scheme is def one of the worst on a ferrari but the car is an engineering masterpiece. i know they have a rich history in F1 but jesus red/white just dont work....ever. also paddle shift gearboxes on a street car still baffle me.

carbon ceramic=will stop the rotation of the earth if you get on them hard enough and it seems to have more buttons and switches than NASA's space shuttle.

TRBO VNM

Amazing stable you have. It is nice to see someone who went through school and has worked their way to being able to afford all of this and not someone who was just handed an account by their parents. It allows you to really appreciate it that much more. Congrats to you and your wife of course. Great taste. :beer:

I love Ferrari's and would love a newer one, but could never afford it. I originally fell in love with the testarossa way back when. Would love to own one some day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread