UN chief says anti-Islam film 'disgraceful, shameless'

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
ford_racer said:
You guys are funny.

"Islamists need to deal with it!"

"Westboro is protesting again? Someone needs to shoot them!"

LOL and picking and choosing with the first amendment.

I don't know if this is aimed my way but, for the record, I am not picking and choosing where the first amendment should and should not apply. Regarding the Westboro Baptist Church, I have frequently mentioned how important their right is to spout their nonsense, and how important my right is to hear it. Here is a somewhat recent example post.

01cobravortech said:
What exactly are they supposed to say though when many Islamic nations are part of the UN? The UN also walks the political correctness beat.

You may be right unfortunately. However, I still think the UN should respond like France and condemn the violent protesting as opposed to the film:

France govt to ban protest over anti-Islam film

Go France!

:rockon:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
We should start an SVTP Muhammed/Mohammed/Muhammad/Mohammad comic strip. A new funny every day!

Others apparently have similar designs:

Bravo Charlie Hebdo

charlie-hebdo-cover-236x300.jpeg

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
The most disgraceful and shameless act is our so called 'leaders' in DC tripping over themselves to apologize for this ****ing bullshit film....

Considering this isn't the politics section I'll try and refrain but there is a reason (or many) why one side of the aisle is generally looked upon as gutless and weak.

SneakyPete

Banned
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

"**** the UN"

AGREED TIMES 1000. God forbid we offend a VIOLENT, INSANE religion's delicate sensibility. I don't mean to be biased but you don't see Protestants running around killing ambassadors and lighting flags on fire, etc when everyone in the free world persecutes them for their "stupid" beliefs. We just have Westboro to deal with :bash:

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
AGREED TIMES 1000. God forbid we offend a VIOLENT, INSANE religion's delicate sensibility. I don't mean to be biased but you don't see Protestants running around killing ambassadors and lighting flags on fire, etc when everyone in the free world persecutes them for their "stupid" beliefs. We just have Westboro to deal with :bash:

+1 these idiots thrive on stuff like this. "omfg one person made a film that disagrees with my retarded religon ALAH AKBAR DURKA DURKA MOHAMMAD JIHAD KILL EVERYONE"

i won't tell anyone what to believe, but you have to have the IQ of a camel turd to live by that crap.

IMO send more US flags over to them so they can burn them and die from the fumes again...

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Don't worry, UN has it all figured out already...

Push to call blasphemy a crime

There is only one thing I can say, **** all religion, throw me in jail a thousand times for that if you'd like. The only thing religion does best is divide people.

I'm glad someone else said it, because I was about to.

Religion has been the underlying cause of more deaths in this world than need be.

Killing people over some flying spaghetti monster? Doesn't get much more ignorant than that.

Someone else doesn't believe what you believe? Kill them, problem solved, your sins have been washed clean by the blood of others.

If we believed everything we read in books, we would be in a huge heap of trouble. Religious works make for the best fiction books, nothing else.

I'm glad someone else said it, because I was about to.

Religion has been the underlying cause of more deaths in this world than need be.

Killing people over some flying spaghetti monster? Doesn't get much more ignorant than that.

Someone else doesn't believe what you believe? Kill them, problem solved, your sins have been washed clean by the blood of others.

If we believed everything we read in books, we would be in a huge heap of trouble. Religious works make for the best fiction books, nothing else.

Interesting...I didn't realize that all the people killed in WWWI & 2 and in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, N. Korea, Cuba, China & Russia was over a spaghetti monster. Thank you for the history lesson.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
Interesting...I didn't realize that all the people killed in WWWI & 2 and in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea, N. Korea, Cuba, China & Russia was over a spaghetti monster. Thank you for the history lesson.
I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension isn't up to par. I suggest you take another attempt at understanding what I said instead of putting words into my mouth.

I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension isn't up to par. I suggest you take another attempt at understanding what I said instead of putting words into my mouth.

You know exactly what you were trying to suggest and imply with your sweeping broad generalizations. Don't like the facts do you?

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
You know exactly what you were trying to suggest and imply with your sweeping broad generalizations. Don't like the facts do you?
Now you are implying that you understand my thought process. :lol: That is rich.

Let me quote myself in order for you to comprehend what was said initially.....

You seem to think that by saying that, I was saying that religion has killed more people in the world than all of the wars combined. I never said such things. Your attempt to mesh what I said, as well as what you want to believe you think I said, was feeble.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Now you are implying that you understand my thought process. :lol: That is rich.

Let me quote myself in order for you to comprehend what was said initially.....

You seem to think that by saying that, I was saying that religion has killed more people in the world than all of the wars combined. I never said such things. Your attempt to mesh what I said, as well as what you want to believe you think I said, was feeble.

He is a very touchy religious fanatic. What do you expect?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's a little disheartening hearing such things about religion when some of you fail to acknowledge that only a very very small percentage of Christians or whatever other religion in this country would be very much against such a law that would limit anyone's free speech. This is pretty much an issue of Islam trying to dictate its standards to the world, and as a devout Christian I would be on the front lines with any one of you to ensure it never happened.

Not differentiating the religion responsible for these acts is lazy imo, and suggesting that religion is the primary issue and not just an ideology is worse than the real issue which is an attempt to deny us our first amendment rights. If you're going to defend one then you must defend the other.

Besides, if there was no religion don't you still think people would be fighting over the same crap, like land? To assume it would all go away is just ignorant.

Users who are viewing this thread