Upstate SC Chat

JW03

Established Member
Well I didnt get to do my suspension this weekend (way too hot and a couple things came up) but I did change my oil to amsoil. If any of you need any amsoil products I have a membership with them so let me know! Stay cool everyone!

What can you get Amsoil ATF for? I think I need 4 qts

JW03

Established Member
Finally getting my new clutch put in on Thursday! Pretty excited about that. Planning on getting an MGW first of the year, are you still interested in going down there?

CV355

_
Established Member
Whoa- had no idea this was even here
Lots of posters around

Last edited:

CV355

_
Established Member
I live over in Liberty SC, but have family in the Greenville/TR area. If I'm not working (which isn't often), I'm usually at a Dunkins (Easley and TR usually).

CV355

_
Established Member
I'll be in TR once our house is built.

TR is nice. My wife and I like walking along the trails at Furman and then getting ice cream at Brusters.

Back when I had my motorcycles, I'd go to the Dunkins in TR every Sunday. I'm still nervous driving the GT500 through Berea though. I might just go 178-183-25 to skip around it, haha. Insane drivers through that area.

Where are you at now?

Clemson

Established Member
TR is nice. My wife and I like walking along the trails at Furman and then getting ice cream at Brusters.

Back when I had my motorcycles, I'd go to the Dunkins in TR every Sunday. I'm still nervous driving the GT500 through Berea though. I might just go 178-183-25 to skip around it, haha. Insane drivers through that area.

Where are you at now?

Yea Berea is a little sketchy for sure.

I was up half way between Greer and Landrum, but now staying down in Simpsonville while the house is built. The Shelby is stuffed in a storage unit :-/

CV355

_
Established Member
Yea Berea is a little sketchy for sure.

I was up half way between Greer and Landrum, but now staying down in Simpsonville while the house is built. The Shelby is stuffed in a storage unit :-/

What's funny is that I lived in Berea on the TR border for about a year. The people in Berea are actually very nice- they're just awful drivers haha.

Do you at least take the Shelby out from time to time?

Clemson

Established Member
What's funny is that I lived in Berea on the TR border for about a year. The people in Berea are actually very nice- they're just awful drivers haha.

Do you at least take the Shelby out from time to time?

Yea I take it to Cars and Coffee each month, bout it - Ive put approximately 2,000 on her in 2.5 years! Its sad, but Ill drive it more once the house is done and I have easier access to it.

JW03

Established Member
Big group of cars have started meeting at Burlington Coat Factory on the second Saturday of each month. I rode through last night and there was a large turnout of Mustangs. Rest of the stuff looked like projects/junk for the most part.

Clemson

Established Member
Big group of cars have started meeting at Burlington Coat Factory on the second Saturday of each month. I rode through last night and there was a large turnout of Mustangs. Rest of the stuff looked like projects/junk for the most part.

Really? I thought that was a ricer fest? If its the UMC crew, same difference.

Users who are viewing this thread