Vendor suggestion

Dusten

Established Member
Can we have a rule so that vendors can only post about sales(new threads) in the vendor section? It gets old seeing MMR bump the same 10 ****ing threads every other day.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Can we have a rule so that vendors can only post about sales(new threads) in the vendor section? It gets old seeing MMR bump the same 10 ****ing threads every other day.
No, they pay and you don't. Would you like to see the Vendors start a new thread with products every other day? You seem to be one of the only ones that's really is worked up about this. Go to the next page next time.

Dusten

Established Member
No, they pay and you don't. Would you like to see the Vendors start a new thread with products every other day? You seem to be one of the only ones that's really is worked up about this. Go to the next page next time.
Probably because other than mmr bumping their threads, but much else happens I the lightning section. And I used to pay for site. I was one of the first premium members. The value ceased to be there when the tech died.

TRBO VNM

They do that in the terminator forums as well and there are some other vendors that do it there too. Frankly I don't like it either and commented about it before in the vendor section. Nothing changed.

Users who are viewing this thread