Vibrant Red Cobra with Procharger for sale

93redcobra5.0

Established Member
A true 1993 SVT Mustang Cobra with a Procharger D-1sc Supercharger. We have owned the car for the past 15 years. Reason for high miles is it use to be a daily driver. The motor was completely redone in 2002 and only has about 110k miles on it. No issues at all. Runs awesome! It was balanced and blue printed when built. All original motor. Procharger was added about 3 years ago. Mainly for car show purposes. It has never been raced. No leaks. I'm only selling due to not having the time to enjoy it. I don't want it to sit and waste. It has been professionally tuned by Tuners Inc. in Jacksonville, FL. It's a great car. It has not been repainted since we have had it. The interior is in awesome shape. No cracks in dash, nothing at all!!! Carpet still in great shapes well as the headliner. It is a rare car and will continue to rise in value. Please don't contact me unless you are serious about buying. I understand the miles are high on the body but it's almost 25 years old.

I'm asking $15,500. I'm located in South Georgia so no worries bout salt damage or anything.

Sold

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    272.1 KB · Views: 730
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    255.8 KB · Views: 731
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I’m a buyer, but with 206k on the chassis... we’renot even close at that price.

bpandolfi

Established Member
A true 1993 SVT Mustang Cobra with a Procharger D-1sc Supercharger. We have owned the car for the past 15 years. Reason for high miles is it use to be a daily driver. The motor was completely redone in 2002 and only has about 110k miles on it. No issues at all. Runs awesome! It was balanced and blue printed when built. All original motor. Procharger was added about 3 years ago. Mainly for car show purposes. It has never been raced. No leaks. I'm only selling due to not having the time to enjoy it. I don't want it to sit and waste. It has been professionally tuned by Tuners Inc. in Jacksonville, FL. It's a great car. It has not been repainted since we have had it. The interior is in awesome shape. No cracks in dash, nothing at all!!! Carpet still in great shapes well as the headliner. It is a rare car and will continue to rise in value. Please don't contact me unless you are serious about buying. I understand the miles are high on the body but it's almost 25 years old.

I'm asking $16,500. I'm located in South Georgia so no worries bout salt damage or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread