WAP built shortblock

Dimitri318

Established Member
Bump. I am also probably gonna sell my 04 cobra motor out of my car to buy a full longblock if anyone is interested. I will get some pics and list it here shortly.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I may be interested in the 04 motor and am still thinking about this shortblock.
You selling the 04 motor complete or just as a long block?
What’s the mileage?
Do you have anymore specifics on the shortblock listed here such as bearings OPGs or anything?
Thanks
Ken

Dimitri318

Established Member
I may be interested in the 04 motor and am still thinking about this shortblock.
You selling the 04 motor complete or just as a long block?
What’s the mileage?
Do you have anymore specifics on the shortblock listed here such as bearings OPGs or anything?
Thanks
Ken

PM sent

Dimitri318

Established Member
I might have a buyer on the crank and block so if that goes through, I’ll be selling the rods and pistons if anyone is interested

Red97tbird

Established Member
Might be interested in the pistons , what size are they ? Stock bore ? 20 over ? And dish ? Thanks

Dimitri318

Established Member
Might be interested in the pistons , what size are they ? Stock bore ? 20 over ? And dish ? Thanks

They are the stock bore 18cc spherical dish pistons..the guy backed out on the rods and crank so I still have the motor together for now but I will let you know if I ddo seperate it, thank you

GM SMOKER

Established Member
I may be interested in the short block. Shoot me a text at your earliest convenience 4348655458 I have a few questions. Thanks.

Yossii

Established Member
01 Cobra with 40k miles took it apart and let the cylinders exposed causing rust to form. Now it needs to be bored. New block and swapping internals is around $1200. Car is stock everything. A forged internals+crank for $1800 sounds good for the extra money. I'm also a hour or so from Greenville

Users who are viewing this thread