Weekend Plans?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
A couple of photos from the Red Sox/Toronto game on Sunday.

43402826682_aadf9b50ef_k.jpg

42546188145_fa60e9d84f_k.jpg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Hell yeah! Go Sox!
Hopefully the Rays can at least make it closer/interesting on the back half. I have kept my expectations low for my Marlins though

For you weekend warrior lake/river guys, what's a day on the water cost you (if you don't mind me asking) just in gas? I know the variables are boundless, but I'm just looking for a ballpark for exactly that: a day on the water in a family sized boat (bowriders I'm guessing?), towing a family.

Side note, a wakeboarding host in college had a floating bobber on his boat key, "my boat doesn't run on thanks."

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
That's a loaded question lol...it depends on what we do. If we go out and anchor to jump at the various rock walls on the lake (Great Sacandaga) it's less than $20. If I'm towing the kids around it can get expensive....I have a 23 ft. deckboat with a 300hp Merc Optimax 2-stroke v6. My boat holds 55 gallons and gets about .9 miles per gallon LOL. I also have a 10 gallon tank for 2 stroke oil that runs $40 a gallon. Gas on the water is about $4.90-5.20/gal. Then you have to calculate alcohol and food we bring on the boat or if we stop to eat at a place on the lake. So I guess a day can range from $20-about $500 if we're towing a lot, going to the other end of the lake and buying lunch for all 4 of us. BUT, it's worth every dime to see the time my kids have on the water.

Hopefully the Rays can at least make it closer/interesting on the back half. I have kept my expectations low for my Marlins though

For you weekend warrior lake/river guys, what's a day on the water cost you (if you don't mind me asking) just in gas? I know the variables are boundless, but I'm just looking for a ballpark for exactly that: a day on the water in a family sized boat (bowriders I'm guessing?), towing a family.

Side note, a wakeboarding host in college had a floating bobber on his boat key, "my boat doesn't run on thanks."

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Average day for gas only is about $100. 26' 425HP.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Weather looks beautiful for this weekend up here in the land of cheese and NFL Champions.

Truck/tractor pull at the county fair tomorrow night and a giant car show Sunday.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Cutting the lawn, either Friday after work or Saturday, midday.
I have to drop Bella off in the morning to get a wash and haircut. I would like to take the car out on Saturday morning as well. Looks like crappy weather on Sunday.
Gotta workout and go to the gym anyways. lol

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Cutting the lawn, either Friday after work or Saturday, midday.
I have to drop Bella off in the morning to get a wash and haircut. I would like to take the car out on Saturday morning as well. Looks like crappy weather on Sunday.
Gotta workout and go to the gym anyways. lol
I can't remember seein' a picture of yer Bella there Brofessor. Yer gonna have to post a pic of her after she gets her hair done.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I can't remember seein' a picture of yer Bella there Brofessor. Yer gonna have to post a pic of her after she gets her hair done.
What's up Brochacho.
I did post a photo of her in the dog thread on this forum. She's a Miniature Schnauzer.

Users who are viewing this thread