Well....

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I drove it up the street and back...I absolutely HATE the 2015+ Ford F-150 standard mirrors. They're the same size as the previous generation, however instead of being shorter and wider...they are taller and the width is quite a bit less. It makes it impossible to see anything.

That's the reason I always put the tow mirrors on my 2015+.

Shade under $70k. $69,060.

You made it sound like a sunday cruise lol. How hard did you drive it?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Great looking truck!!
Not too crazy about the Supercrew, but still really nice.
That's the same interior I want. The same wheels as well. Those are the upgraded optioned wheels. I don't like the rear applique on the rear tailgate. I would be doing a rear delete on that. Looks waaaayyyyy cleaner and nicer in my opinion. Still says Raptor and F150 on the tailgate.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is it me or is the truck sitting lower than the last gen raptors?

I'm not sure about ground clearance, but it does have more usable suspension travel. Its a true long travel suspension compared to the prior mid-length, so it may be sitting further down in the stroke.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not sure about ground clearance, but it does have more usable suspension travel.
True.
I think the rear has 14" of travel and the front allows for 13" of travel.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sweet, Nick! If you're going to own a truck, that would fit the bill nicely. I'd love to hear how it sounds.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
100% agree. The new mirrors are the same size as your 2012, however they run long-ways vertical, instead of horizontal. It makes it much more difficult to see.

I like them too, they just look really small compared to the tire.

I think everyone is just used to seeing large wheels and low profile tires on trucks now. The Raptor combo is a pretty classic setup.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

blk02edge

Established Member
big wheels and low profile tires= fail offroad. Would also take me less than 5min to smash those stupid tail pipes

Users who are viewing this thread