WHAT A fun night.

MG0h3

Established Member
Pain block wore off after about 28 hours. Been trying like hell to stay ahead of it, but doc was right not a fun way to spend a weekend lololol
Damn at least it lasted that long. Seems like anything after about 50% more than the prescribed amount of drugs it doesn't do anything, at least for me.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
If one pill every six hours isnt cutting it tell the doc. I dont have nearly as much hardware in my foot but I got bumped up to 2 pills every 4 hours but again it was the extra tylenol that helped me over the extra oxy.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Messed up my left bicep and shoulder last year, painkillers didn't touch that shit. I am not saying do it, but I essentially drank enough to take the edge off and go to sleep. I help you get to feeling better bud!

Zemedici

Established Member
If one pill every six hours isnt cutting it tell the doc. I dont have nearly as much hardware in my foot but I got bumped up to 2 pills every 4 hours but again it was the extra tylenol that helped me over the extra oxy.

Yeah going to see if it will level out or what, I’ve slowly felt my entire leg and foot grow feeling back, and it’s not too pleasant. Feels like my heel bones are grinding together

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just be ready for the pain when you lower your foot to go to get up from an elevated position, that was the worst for me.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The nerve block in my shoulder lasted about 12 hours. Too bad Percocet and Hydrocodone do nothing for me and that's all they'd give me so I just had to deal with it at that point.

When I had my shoulder repaired, it was a Friday and had a nerve block as well. It started to wear off about midnight of which is when I started to feel really itchy from head to toe. Turns out that I am allergic to Percocet and being a weekend, they would not prescribe me an alternate until I saw the doctor on Monday. What a crappy weekend and Ibuprofin didn't even make a dent in the pain management. I will say that by the time Monday came around, I just said F' it and dealt with it from that point on.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
When I had my shoulder repaired, it was a Friday and had a nerve block as well. It started to wear off about midnight of which is when I started to feel really itchy from head to toe. Turns out that I am allergic to Percocet and being a weekend, they would not prescribe me an alternate until I saw the doctor on Monday. What a crappy weekend and Ibuprofin didn't even make a dent in the pain management. I will say that by the time Monday came around, I just said F' it and dealt with it from that point on.

The damn junkies make it impossible for the people who really need pain killers to get them.

Josh you know sex releases natural endorphins that act as pain killers. Tell your woman about it, and since you're basically immobilized, well, she'll know what to do.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Just seeing this now, sorry for your troubles Cobro....

That was definitely a man size impact on the front of that car. Hope your healing process goes well and you get compensated fairly by the ignorant woman driver.

Users who are viewing this thread