What are you listening to?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Or maybe Sugar Ray Lemonade and Brownies. Because blonds.

Mean machine. Mean machine. Daddy said don't go driving when you're drinking. lol

I saw them open for Korn waaaaaaaayyyy back when Korn's first album came out, in a club in Boston, MA. (I already had the Sugar Ray album and knew of them beforehand. They were/are good friends with Korn.)
Second time I've seen Korn in a small venue in Boston, MA.

grade 8

Established Member
The Who Teenage Wasteland.
This song has cost me some blown speakers. :rockon:

[video=youtube;kr6aQDxj7D8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr6aQDxj7D8[/video]

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Older avenged sevenfold songs.

[video=youtube;ThwSWIXhiRw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThwSWIXhiRw[/video]
Guess I'll need to add a NSFW tag jic.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
71ff93e41a8dce06e60f5438673c9d3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I like to listen to bands with lengthy tracks like Opeth and Between the Buried and Me to make long nights at work go by a bit faster.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i just got into Ghost BC. i have heard a lot of their songs on the radio i just know who the hell they were. def. digging them

CV355

_
Established Member
I've been playing a lot of Ihsahn lately. I go through these spells where I try to match a specific sound/style on the guitar, and wind up listening to one artist for mind-numbingly long amounts of time in the pursuit of matching their "finger tone." Sometimes I nail it, sometimes I swear a lot and give up on that artist for a while.

I like to listen to bands with lengthy tracks like Opeth and Between the Buried and Me to make long nights at work go by a bit faster.
Same. I've been listening to Opeth for over a decade now. The amount of work I've gotten done while listening to them is insane.

i just got into Ghost BC. i have heard a lot of their songs on the radio i just know who the hell they were. def. digging them
Meliora was pretty damn good. Even as cheesy as Ghost is, they had some very memorable riffs on that album. Their previous two were decent as well.

Zemedici

Established Member
Lets bump this back up - I'm curious if anyone's into similar styles of music. I'd love for this thread to grow to be some 15+ pages, where we all show our musical tastes, perhaps discover some previously unknown bands.

I'm listening to Slaves atm - Johnny Craig is a total tool, but his music is always so good.......

Got tickets to Motionless in White, Amity Affliction, and Miss May I.

Asking Alexandria early next year, saw Too Close To Touch, Volumes, and Issues a couple weeks ago. Havent been to hardcore shows in a couple years, miss going. I went to hundreds if not thousands of shows in High School, and Tanya's never been, so I'm showing her my world....

Asking Alexandria is by far one of my favorite groups, as well as Attila, Fit For a King, Parkway Drive, etc.

@svtfocus2cobra got any new bands? I know you and I have similar tastes.

What about my regulars? @13COBRA @zhisel @Dusten @rotor_powerd @DriftwoodSVT @ZYBORG @03cobra#694 @tones_RS3 @Screw-Rice

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish I was interested in music, it's normally just background noise. I don't really care what's on.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Recently a lot of old Metallica and NIN, since I'm using SiriusXM most of the time.

Heard this the other day and liked it. But I like their older stuff too.
""

Users who are viewing this thread